Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 128 of 267

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    8630
    Posts
    33
    Loaded and running great here. Very quick; bluetooth is working fine, and GPS fix is much quicker. I had read elsewhere that it's not a good idea to shrink this build before install. Can anyone here confirm that? I'd like to dump a lot of stuff I don't really need, but went ahead and loaded it all anyway for the time being. Thanks in advance!



  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    hey there,

    No it's not recommended to shrink with shrink a os but here is a program that you can use after you've loaded the os onto your device.

    The link is for the company who makes it you want "maxmem" grab the ota and delete everything you dont' want

    berrycoder.com

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    22

    email automatically deleted on .230?

    I downloaded and installed .230 the other night. I've noticed that when I click my email icon some messages have been deleted automatically. I don't see a pattern, at first I thought it was only retaining the current days email, but I now realize that isn't the case; I also thought that it was deleting previously read emails--not the case either, it seems random. Is there a setting to check or uncheck to correct this? I've looked in the email setup, but haven't seen anything that seems to apply to this. My carrier is verizon.

    Thanks in advance!



  4. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by tmord1 View Post
    I downloaded and installed .230 the other night. I've noticed that when I click my email icon some messages have been deleted automatically. I don't see a pattern...
    I have my BB email set to 'Hide Sent Messages.' Dunno if that's the issue in your case, as you did state it was 'random.'

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Posts
    171
    I am lagging pretty badly on my Tour with this OS.

    Anyone else?



  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by OcaNyc View Post
    I am lagging pretty badly on my Tour with this OS.

    Anyone else?
    Not at all for the two weeks I have been running this I have not had any lag issues like I did with the stock OS. Might be a 3rd party conflict with the OS. Have you tried going without any 3rd party apps and seeing if you notice a difference?

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Not at all for the two weeks I have been running this I have not had any lag issues like I did with the stock OS. Might be a 3rd party conflict with the OS. Have you tried going without any 3rd party apps and seeing if you notice a difference?
    Yes, actually I closed a few 3rd party apps that were asking for registration codes in the background and all seems well so far thanks

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by OcaNyc View Post
    Yes, actually I closed a few 3rd party apps that were asking for registration codes in the background and all seems well so far thanks
    Glad to hear it this OS has been down right amazing for me. Just keep us posted.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •