Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 10

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937

    Where is 4.7.1.58?

    I saw on the homepage that the latest known build for the Tour is 4.7.1.58, however when I run software update it says my device is current. I'm on 4.7.1.40 with VZW.

    Does anyone know where I can download the update?



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    I saw on the homepage that the latest known build for the Tour is 4.7.1.58, however when I run software update it says my device is current. I'm on 4.7.1.40 with VZW.

    Does anyone know where I can download the update?
    Those builds on the homepage are the latest known one in testing

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok...

    I was feeling all left out :17:

    As always thanks Bryan!



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok...

    I was feeling all left out :17:

    As always thanks Bryan!
    Anytime

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Those builds on the homepage are the latest known one in testing
    when are you gonna leak it :laugh2:



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    ME? sorry I am going through a tunnel.....you are breaking.....up on me

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    43
    :haha:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    This OS is working very well.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •