Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 259

  1. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy View Post
    ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH...

    Ok...so I JUST installed windows on my Mac...Did everything that this thread suggests...now it just hangs on connect to the device ROM...

    WTF??

    I have spent all night getting Winblows etc and this is super frustrating...

    Help please...

    Also, what do i have to do to get BBM back? From what I understand the super sweet 5.0 is n/a......
    Are you trying to upgrade your Tour to OS .191



  2. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Are you trying to upgrade your Tour to OS .191
    yup....

    I can't find enough info for a noob like me to try a hybrid........

    Man, now my Tour is completely in infinite reboot mode

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Ok Josh, observed and duplicated several variables which will effect a successfull install. It spperars the the 5.0 series OS's were not ready for carrier testing, thus the abnomilys in seating the OS.
    It's 5:45am here, I'll load this later today and share the procedure with our supporters. If you are made aware of any significant progression in this endevor, please bbm me in advanvce.



  4. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy View Post
    yup....

    I can't find enough info for a noob like me to try a hybrid........

    Man, now my Tour is completely in infinite reboot mode
    For some reason upgrading to 191 has been an issue for some.

    Anyway, to get yourself out of the infinite reboot loop you are in follow the following instructions:

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...-pictures.html

  5. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    ????



  6. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    Ok Josh, observed and duplicated several variables which will effect a successfull install. It spperars the the 5.0 series OS's were not ready for carrier testing, thus the abnomilys in seating the OS.
    It's 5:45am here, I'll load this later today and share the procedure with our supporters. If you are made aware of any significant progression in this endevor, please bbm me in advanvce.
    Thank you sir. Look forward to hearing what you come up with. If I make any advancements besides the use of a claw hammer, I will let you know.

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    wtf?

    My bb just booted and finally windows stopped frickin around....20 mins later.....after 3 hours of mayhem!!!

    I am a total noob at the OS scene...I have been at this for 8 hours now, and am determined to get something going before i hit the hay...

    If someone can even explain how to install a hybrid from an OEM OS, that would be awesome
    Last edited by glockguy; 09-06-2009 at 05:01 AM.

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy View Post
    ????
    You stated that your phone was an infinite reboot loop. The link I gave you provides a detailed procedure as to how to undue that.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •