Tour 5.0.0.191 Findings and Discussions - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 181 to 188 of 188

Thread: Tour 5.0.0.191 Findings and Discussions

  1. #181
    pauled23 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    9630 Tour & Storm 9530
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    USB Charging fine for me

    Quote Originally Posted by dondk View Post
    I am noticing USB charging appears not to work. states it is too low, drop back to .140 and it works.
    I'm using a VZW Tour and I haven't unplugged the USB cable since I installed .191. I'm using I Charge Cool and it keeps kicking in (MUCH faster than 4.7) and it shows successful charging based on %. But as posted earlier, the charging indicator is missing.




  2. #182
    kcschultz's Avatar
    kcschultz is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    0 times
    How about the camera on .191, does it work? Also, has anyone heard an update on facebook for 5.0 being released or leaked. I had read in the 9530 threads that it was in the works.

    Click on the scales and share the love.

  3. #183
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kcschultz View Post
    How about the camera on .191, does it work? Also, has anyone heard an update on facebook for 5.0 being released or leaked. I had read in the 9530 threads that it was in the works.

    Click on the scales and share the love.
    if you have a 9630 then it works but this build will not work with the 9530 as far as camera goes.. with FB i dont know as I do not use it

  4. #184
    cooltech59's Avatar
    cooltech59 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sunny SW Florida
    PIN
    Pain In Neck yup
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Irtehun V-8
    Posts
    112
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Mine did. I'm back to 4.7 but both the camera and the video camera worked well. The camera even has an additional setting... "CloseUp".
    Hey, TempermentaalMan-what made you change back to 4.7 ? I was going to load .191 on my Tour but haven't seen all the pro's and con's to it. Being new to these blackberry's I noticed it takes longer to install a new OS than it did on WM phones. PM me with what you thought of .191. I don't want to install then end up coming back to 4.7.1.42.
    http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/...techBanner.jpg
    Seek The Final Victorywned2:

    Remember If Someone Helps You Hit The "Thank You" Icon :buttkick:

  5. #185
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
    Hey, TempermentaalMan-what made you change back to 4.7 ? I was going to load .191 on my Tour but haven't seen all the pro's and con's to it. Being new to these blackberry's I noticed it takes longer to install a new OS than it did on WM phones. PM me with what you thought of .191. I don't want to install then end up coming back to 4.7.1.42.

    There were are some Tour owners that are having issues with the .191. At times the 191 would not even load for some, while others had no problems. I would give 191 a shot and see how your tour likes it.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  6. #186
    evilmunkeh is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow evilmunkeh On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7.1.130
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
    Hey, TempermentaalMan-what made you change back to 4.7 ? I was going to load .191 on my Tour but haven't seen all the pro's and con's to it. Being new to these blackberry's I noticed it takes longer to install a new OS than it did on WM phones. PM me with what you thought of .191. I don't want to install then end up coming back to 4.7.1.42.
    If you want the new BBM 5.0 I would suggest against upgrading since .191 does not support it at this time.

  7. #187
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
    Hey, TempermentaalMan-what made you change back to 4.7 ? I was going to load .191 on my Tour but haven't seen all the pro's and con's to it. Being new to these blackberry's I noticed it takes longer to install a new OS than it did on WM phones. PM me with what you thought of .191. I don't want to install then end up coming back to 4.7.1.42.
    PM sent. And yeah it's a little more time consuming that WinMo. We will see what the new "Windows" phones will do. A friend (who works for Sprint) sent an internal email stating that there is an Oct. 6 release of a rebranded "Windows" phone. Mfg's like LG, HTC, etc. will be building them, however it will simply be called the "Windows" phone. LMAO...I'll get the email posted in here ASAP.

  8. #188
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    PM sent. And yeah it's a little more time consuming that WinMo. We will see what the new "Windows" phones will do. A friend (who works for Sprint) sent an internal email stating that there is an Oct. 6 release of a rebranded "Windows" phone. Mfg's like LG, HTC, etc. will be building them, however it will simply be called the "Windows" phone. LMAO...I'll get the email posted in here ASAP.
    Thanks TM....you have a lot of information to share and that is awesome!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •