Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 49

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    PIN
    Just ask
    Device
    Blackberry 9700 and Tour
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No worries Greg it is coming. I cannot control upload speeds
    its all good, i gotta download DM anyway on my work computer. lol



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    V 0.5 Beta (.122/.109/5.0.0.90)-lyricidal
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No worries Greg it is coming. I cannot control upload speeds
    I am so excited about this thing......awesome :haha::haha::haha::haha:

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    S.I NY
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    30
    i just tried installing the new os..and now my phone keeps trying to turn on and off. The link says there was a problem loading the software. is the phone bricked.



  4. #44
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by quicknsilver View Post
    i just tried installing the new os..and now my phone keeps trying to turn on and off. The link says there was a problem loading the software. is the phone bricked.
    See if you can use BBSAK to wipe it.

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...step-step.html

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Posts
    184
    I knew I should have saved the main page as a .pdf like I normally good before the black helicopters arrive



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    TOLEDO,OHIO
    PIN
    3163FD58
    Device
    curve 8520
    OS
    5.0.0.459
    Posts
    81
    where can i get the latest os for tour i have 4.7

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by RICKING View Post
    where can i get the latest os for tour i have 4.7
    The latest LEAKED OS is 5.0.0.191. I will warn you a lot of 3rd party apps don't work on this, as well as BBM5 does not work either. If you still want to download it let me know. All our links on the front page are no longer valid as RIM has gone through and pulled them all down.

    But I can get you one if you are still interested

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tennesse
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.680
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    The latest LEAKED OS is 5.0.0.191. I will warn you a lot of 3rd party apps don't work on this, as well as BBM5 does not work either. If you still want to download it let me know. All our links on the front page are no longer valid as RIM has gone through and pulled them all down.

    But I can get you one if you are still interested


    I too am also interested Any idea if berry buzz works with this? Its the only PAID ap Im using hahahah.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •