i just downloaded it. so far so good. crisp is what i would describe this build as. not having the holster issue either. only been 15 minutes or so so we will see how this one holds up!
Originally Posted by davebeneteau
Some users have complained about automatic rebooting. Are you using any profile programs like Berry Buzz?
Reboots when holstered
I'm having the same issue. I've turned off the option for memory cleaning when holstered but that didn't help. Any other ideas?
Originally Posted by biancofiore
I dont have any profile programs installed, ive got a few random other apps installed like Sprint Navigator and some movie app and stuff like that, but thats all
i got alerted the second this got released. i'm still trying to get used to the .484 release, hahaha! i'll download this and install later this weekend
a half day into this build and it has been rock solid for me. just installed on my wifes phone and no issues with hers either. haven't had the holstering issue or any app conflicts or lag of any sort.
could this mean that the 9650 is any closer to comin out from VZW? i doubt it, but hey, i can dream........if its not out by march 15, im going to have to bite the bullet and go for the 8530
Okay, so I've had it installed for a day now. Things I've noticed:
1) It doesn't like Meterberry. Scheduled reset now has to be confirmed, despite having all permissions set to "allow."
2) Once or twice, I've had to refresh a page on the browser, as I would be unable to click on any link. The link would highlight, but nothing happened when I would click on it.
3) Overall, gained about 10 meg of memory, which is always nice.
4) To echo what a lot of people have said, overall much snappier. Opera mini flies, in particular.
5) Haven't experienced anything in the way of random reboots (but I also don't holster it).
Tags for this Thread