Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 112 of 189

  1. #105
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    102
    Ive now had this OS on my tour for 24 hours and overall its an improvement from .230. A few things ive notices is downloading themes some work better than others, i had on that worked great with .230 but wont work with this OS. Also the battery life does not seem to be as good i dont know if thats because im watching it more frequently but i am using my phone the same as i did with .230 but seems to be worse. Any ideas on battery life...i have my email setup and i use BB messanger and facebook which are the same items i used with .230?

    The only reason i upgraded was becasue with .230 i was having issues deleting more than one SMS at a time, but i guess i would rather have that than this. If there is not a fix maybe ill flip a coin to decide. Anyone got any suggestions or tips to try?



  2. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    DFW
    PIN
    30BC7A13
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    19
    Just loaded this up late last night. So today is going to be my first day running it. So far it is definitely running VERY smooth. It does seem faster. Dunno if thats a placebo effect or not. Web ill mess with once at work where coverage is better. Overall im happy with it so far. I had .230 previously but the little glitches got to me. Will report back tonight after a days use. Thx to the member who brought this leak to us.

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    If you ask me, it sounds like an issue with your computer. I would try uninstalling and reinstalling Desktop Manager.
    I've tried that as well as trying it on multiple computers. Still no luck. I've tried loading thru DM as well as Loader and still same error. Anyone else get stuck with this kinda error? still stuck with 4.7 any luck would be appreciated



  4. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630 VZW
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    33

    some great things, some not so great

    lag in berryweather appears to be gone
    snappier than 230, much snappier in fact
    hitting c when in sms inbox shortcuts to compose sms

    hit r to reply in sms... really really annoying. any way to disable this?
    still cant delete themes, option is there but cannot delete
    sometimes slow to wake up

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bethlehem Twsp, NJ
    PIN
    msg me then ask
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.431
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Syco54645 View Post
    lag in berryweather appears to be gone
    snappier than 230, much snappier in fact
    hitting c when in sms inbox shortcuts to compose sms

    hit r to reply in sms... really really annoying. any way to disable this?
    still cant delete themes, option is there but cannot delete
    sometimes slow to wake up
    You do not have to type R to reply.... just start typing in the box at the bottom



  6. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630 VZW
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooz View Post
    You do not have to type R to reply.... just start typing in the box at the bottom
    i still have to scroll to the box to start typing. the cursor doesnt default there...

  7. #111
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gchristy View Post
    I've tried that as well as trying it on multiple computers. Still no luck. I've tried loading thru DM as well as Loader and still same error. Anyone else get stuck with this kinda error? still stuck with 4.7 any luck would be appreciated
    I think I might know another troubleshooting step you could do, but I have to find the info for you.

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    DFW
    PIN
    30BC7A13
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    19
    So far im liking this build. Very fast and stable. reboot is ALOT faster which was a nice change

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •