184.108.40.206 for the 9630 Findings and Fixes
Let us know what you find.
You know what to do
Enjoy enhanced performance on your BlackBerry Tour with
the following improvements:
- Enjoy enhanced performance on your BlackBerry Tour with the following improvements:
- Enhanced sound quality for voice calls on your device, wired headsets, or Bluetooth® headsets.
- Improved responsiveness while using Visual Voice Mail.
- Ability to view plain-text emails with attachments in your BlackBerry Enterprise Server with the RSA SecureID application.
- Improved MMS notification.
- BlackBerry Messenger update notification:
− Receive a notification message when a new version of BlackBerry Messenger is available.
− Accept or decline the installation prompt.
− Manually check for new versions of BlackBerry Messenger.
The BlackBerry Tour update includes the following
upgrades to make your life easier:
- Delete emails while composing messages, for greater efficiency.
- Save contacts with only a company name. Make and save as many changes as you need to with this enhancement.
- Add email accounts in the simplified setup wizard at a moment’s notice.
- Easily geotag your photos and find a GPS connection with our BlackBerry Tour GPS upgrade.
- Get music quickly and easily with V Cast Music with Rhapsody. Now your favorite songs are just a few simple clicks away—and can be downloaded right to your BlackBerry Tour.
- Enjoy smooth playback of your music through your device.
- Enjoy crisp, vibrant video with the video player upgrade.
- Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road with simplified headset set up and removal.
- Make calls quickly and accurately with improved dialing from the home screen.
- Keep things organized more easily with recycle bin enhancements.
- Be on time every time with the improved alarm application.
Last edited by MePascal; 11-19-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Reason: updating fixes
Wirelessly posted (9630)
Lol this should be a quite thread.
I say we all boycott this release and call vzw and bitch!
Boy ... this thread is SMOKIN!
I am really seriously shocked that vzw even had the guts to release anything besides 5.0!?!?!?!? :banghead: VZW=fail!
Can I get a link for a download.....mfg:
Tags for this Thread