Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 24

  1. #9
    awill300's Avatar
    awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    I agree with everyone .713 is a far better build, however FOR ME the browser seems a tad bit slower than some of the hybrids.Other than that this really is a nice OS, and like everyone said the memory does hold up pretty good.




  2. #10
    radiotech1 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    4
    How is the battery life?

  3. #11
    xpbr2000 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MS, USA
    PIN
    316A810A
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by radiotech1 View Post
    How is the battery life?
    My battery held at 1.2% per hour without me using it. Running berryweather, meterberry, Custom theme,& twitter. With frequent use I'm at 4.5 % per hour. Battery holds pretty strong. I'm a heavy user anyway. My battery doesn't last more than a day anyway.

    Download speeds are strong as well. One of the faster radio builds i think.

    I agree the browser is slow. but has been with every official release or leak that I have used. Hard to compare when all are slow. lol
    Come on WEBKIT!:Eyecrazy:

  4. #12
    arminbosna is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    Posts
    2

    Concern

    My only concern with both .607 and .713 is that they don't seem to work very well with some themes. For example, I purchased BBOS6 theme by BT Design and it works just fine on .517, yet, on the .607 and .713 the date (if it is longer) goes over the clock (time). Now, I noticed that in .517 font was smaller and this didn't happen. I don't know why the font in this particular theme is bigger on .607 and .713. Also, this theme worked much smoother on .517. I guess what I am saying is that if you have this theme, you might want to stay with .517. I am still observing if the same issue will happen with some other themes. Comments and suggestions welcomed. Thank you.

  5. #13
    xpbr2000 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MS, USA
    PIN
    316A810A
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by arminbosna View Post
    My only concern with both .607 and .713 is that they don't seem to work very well with some themes. For example, I purchased BBOS6 theme by BT Design and it works just fine on .517, yet, on the .607 and .713 the date (if it is longer) goes over the clock (time). Now, I noticed that in .517 font was smaller and this didn't happen. I don't know why the font in this particular theme is bigger on .607 and .713. Also, this theme worked much smoother on .517. I guess what I am saying is that if you have this theme, you might want to stay with .517. I am still observing if the same issue will happen with some other themes. Comments and suggestions welcomed. Thank you.

    I'm running this theme as well on .713. its a nice theme. It makes me want BB6 more and more. I did notice the date overlapping. I didn't know that i works on .517. Maybe the developer can resize the date and it work for both. I know thats a simple change. but maybe they will fix it because of Verizon's official .607.

    I liked .517 a lot, but the lag was getting more & more noticeable. .713 has, so far, no lag.

  6. #14
    storm2_ is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Device
    storm 2
    Posts
    2
    I found that the virtual keyborad did not pop up in group message and some program. Did anyone face this problem too?

  7. #15
    xpbr2000 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MS, USA
    PIN
    316A810A
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by storm2_ View Post
    I found that the virtual keyborad did not pop up in group message and some program. Did anyone face this problem too?


    My Keyboard works perfectly in BBM. What version are u running? I'm running 5.0.0.56.

  8. #16
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by xpbr2000 View Post
    My Keyboard works perfectly in BBM. What version are u running? I'm running 5.0.0.56.
    He's referring to Group messaging, and .713 did not fix that issue. New BBM does though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •