What I have noticed so far...
1. Screen transitions are faster when opening and closing apps, ect.
2. Screen seems to click better and is more responsive, no bad spots (I have the 9550).
2. Themes work great (There is one bug though, when locking the screen it does not go to the lockscreen wallpaper, it just locks on whatever screen you push the lock button on. Then when you push to unlock, it unlocks back to the screen you locked from).
3. Camera is faster
4. Keyboard is faster and easier to type, less lag.
5. Browser seems a bit faster, but not by much.
6. BerryWeather app icon now shows and refreshes on Homescreen.
So far many great improvements, that's it for now...
7. I also noticed for themes, the bug is fixed when some icons are rendered smaller than others.
Is divx / xvid playback restored or still getting square box pattern?
So I decided to wipe my phone completely clean and reload everything beginning with a fresh .607 OS since it went official. I did security wipe then BBSAK wipe then fresh download and install of the OS. I restored my contacts, calendar and a couple of select other things.
What I ended up with was 2 mailbox icons for my Gmail account. I had one that looked like the default ZEN icon and one that looked like the theme icon I had currently active. My other mail accounts did not replicate their icons... only the Gmail.
Anyone else have something like this happen?
Let's Go Pens !!!!!!
No matter how hard you push the envelope...It will always be stationery
is there any difference from the official release?
Okay....I got my iHeartradio back!
I downgraded to .517
Posted via mobile device
ok in the BT options, and you go into a devices properties, the drop menu for trusted now has a Silent option....what does it do?
The update for the new OS just popped up on my phone. Is it ok to install it OTA? Will I have to reload all my contacts? How long does it take?
Just got it loaded to my phone after the update popped up on my phone. Just this morning was thinking how cool it would be to get an update and two hours later pow. Everything seems to run smoother here.
I am really liking the screens response to the touch. Seems much better!
I also like how the lock feature works now. Much faster.
awesome, thanks man!! I was going to let it update while I was in class tonight.