Yeah I noticed Shazam doesn't work. That's a bummer. Other than that I love this OS. I'm keeping it.
Originally Posted by maddog241
Posted via mobile device
I'm thinking if this goes official, I will invest the time in wiping my phone completely...doing a fresh install...and reloading the apps I use with fresh installs as well. Maybe some of the quirkiness I have experienced is a result of corruption somewhere.
As far as the pictures loading slowly on this OS, I have quite a few saved on the SD card. They loaded very very slowly the first time I viewed them, but from then on, they have been instant. It almost acts like the pics are cached somehow, but the speed remains even after a battery swap.
Last edited by ShimmyShine; 04-04-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Reason: Double post - merged.
I agree and understand... I'm just surprised more people haven't posted about this... Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by Vin101
04-05-2010, 05:23 PM
A few things. OS .517 is WAY better. On .607 Some Google apps will not work at all! Like google sync, voice etc. Google Maps does). Also, the boot time is way better on .517 and that REALLY annoying BBM groups bug is not present.
04-05-2010, 06:37 PM
All my google apps work fine. Especially the ones you listed.
Originally Posted by fma32984
04-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Natemz
04-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Pattern Lock is the best locking app. I've used them all.
Originally Posted by FlashOp
04-05-2010, 07:31 PM
What I have noticed so far...
1. Screen transitions are faster when opening and closing apps, ect.
2. Screen seems to click better and is more responsive, no bad spots (I have the 9550).
2. Themes work great (There is one bug though, when locking the screen it does not go to the lockscreen wallpaper, it just locks on whatever screen you push the lock button on. Then when you push to unlock, it unlocks back to the screen you locked from).
3. Camera is faster
4. Keyboard is faster and easier to type, less lag.
5. Browser seems a bit faster, but not by much.
6. BerryWeather app icon now shows and refreshes on Homescreen.
So far many great improvements, that's it for now...
Tags for this Thread