Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmojr1 View Post
    keep us posted i may have to try .328 then, but my storm is running very smooth right now. i m certain lyric will have a serious hybrid soon but right now its great:1244:
    I am a bit confused, are you referring to the difference between 1XEV and 3G?



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    There is no difference between 1XEV and 3G
    They mean the same thing just different symbols.
    Posted via mobile device

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmojr1 View Post
    keep us posted i may have to try .328 then, but my storm is running very smooth right now. i m certain lyric will have a serious hybrid soon but right now its great:1244:
    Will do!



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmojr1 View Post
    keep us posted i may have to try .328 then, but my storm is running very smooth right now. i m certain lyric will have a serious hybrid soon but right now its great:1244:
    finally loaded 428/328 and NO 3G logo but did find out that key ghosting is there but is not listed as "Allow pop up keys" like before but its listed as "Show Key Indicator"..Just go into Options>Screen/Keyboard>Show Key Indicator> Always, on touch and hold or Never are the choices. If you place finger on a pair of keys "ty for ex", it pops up ty then if you keep ya finger on it, it displays "y"...

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Its actually 3G when connected to rim servers and 3g when not. I am not sure what you guys are meanin by the dots? Are you talking about your signal meter?
    Posted via mobile device
    It never goes to 3g, only 3G with the BB symbol next to it. So when you see

    3G (insert BB symbol with the dots) - you have 3G/1XEV

    3G (no BB symbol with the dots ) - I assume you have 1xev



  6. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    You hit it on the head manofice! :fing02:

    That's what I was trying to suggest.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    It never goes to 3g, only 3G with the BB symbol next to it. So when you see

    3G (insert BB symbol with the dots) - you have 3G/1XEV

    3G (no BB symbol with the dots ) - I assume you have 1xev
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    You hit it on the head manofice! :fing02:

    That's what I was trying to suggest.
    I have never seen the dots.. only 3G and 3g.. now I am very confused and worried lol..

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I have never seen the dots.. only 3G and 3g.. now I am very confused and worried lol..



    See the dots/blackberry symbol?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •