Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 288 of 311

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Still Awesome!
    Posted via mobile device
    Yup, same here. I went away from .428 for a bit back to OOAK's .425, but really missed the feel of .428. It's a leak and has a couple rough edges, but it does run well--hugely better than I remember .320. This install I did not shrink and it seems a to be bit less edgy...maybe



  2. #282
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    PIN
    the tail on the iPhone
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by tbcpn View Post
    Yup, same here. I went away from .428 for a bit back to OOAK's .425, but really missed the feel of .428. It's a leak and has a couple rough edges, but it does run well--hugely better than I remember .320. This install I did not shrink and it seems a to be bit less edgy...maybe
    What rough edges? I've had no complaints with this leaked version.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    What rough edges? I've had no complaints with this leaked version.
    I still get some battery weirdness. Sometimes just sitting overnite receiving whatever usual emails battery drain per MeterBerry is 1.5% per hour which is fine. Other times, for no reason that is apparent to me, it runs near 5% over nite.

    I just got new batteries to be sure--same.

    Other than that, nothing major. Nice build overall. Just being admittedly nit-picky.



  4. #284
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    PIN
    the tail on the iPhone
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    152
    You know what? I thought that was normal. I do remember BerryWeather 2.0 (before current update) had some battery drain situations. I was normally draining around 4.8%. But since there last update, I've been down to 1.1 to 1.5%. To me, I thought that was normal. Also too, I have Wifi and bluetooth on.

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    If you have wifi and bluetooth turned on that is close to normal.
    Posted via mobile device



  6. #286
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    You know what? I thought that was normal. I do remember BerryWeather 2.0 (before current update) had some battery drain situations. I was normally draining around 4.8%. But since there last update, I've been down to 1.1 to 1.5%. To me, I thought that was normal. Also too, I have Wifi and bluetooth on.
    I've got BerryWeather 2.0.65 updating hourly (one location). Again, .428 is a very good OS, it just seems to be a bit edgy and high-strung. Minor battery issues are not a problem, but I do travel a lot and don't need to get off a plane after sitting in an airport emailing / talking and have to swap batteries or look for an AC outlet.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    PIN
    the tail on the iPhone
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by tbcpn View Post
    I've got BerryWeather 2.0.65 updating hourly (one location). Again, .428 is a very good OS, it just seems to be a bit edgy and high-strung. Minor battery issues are not a problem, but I do travel a lot and don't need to get off a plane after sitting in an airport emailing / talking and have to swap batteries or look for an AC outlet.
    Wow, that's pretty crazy. I do 2-3 trips to Europe every month, to include weekly trips to DC and never got to a point where I was scavenging an airport for an outlet.

    Anyway, I do agreee, there is some room for improvement, when it comes to battery life. I too have a Seidio high output replacement battery. After breaking it in, there has been much improvement to my overall battery life.

    Hey RIM!?!?! Are you listening???

  8. #288
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    mumbai
    PIN
    31048856
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.436
    Posts
    17

    Angry SMS kind of wierd

    Hi Guys, I am kind of very new to blackberry, used the 8310 for a couple of weeks but then gave it up and got myself the 9550. (have been using various HTC models with windows mobile last few years).
    Anyway enough about myself.

    I upgraded to the 428, i am facing a wierd problem, i get messages from known persons but when i check with them they swear that they never sent them, this has happened with atleast 2 of my contact numbers. Today morning i got a christmas greeting sms supposedly from my wifes number but i checked her cell she had never sent me this message. :haha:

    Any takers to help me in this

    Anyway Merry christmass to all

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •