Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 208 of 311

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT, USA
    PIN
    OT NOIR
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid
    Posts
    99
    I have to say this is the fastest my S2 or my S1 has ever run! I cannot believe how quick it opens and closes things. And the clicking is much better for sure - i really cant get over the change in the bottom buttons! it is like i received a brand new S2!



  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    PIN
    3212AFA1
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.222
    Posts
    119
    For some reason I keep loosing all cell coverage. About every 2 minutes it goes no coverage for about a minute. I've wiped and reloaded twice and same thing both times. I'm thinking its something I have installed. Anyone have an idea on what would be causing this?
    Posted via mobile device

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Open DM, click on Help > About. Then select the device software tab (last tab). What is listed?

    Not at home right now...will let you know later on tonight.

    Thanks!



  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by kermitt4212 View Post
    For some reason I keep loosing all cell coverage. About every 2 minutes it goes no coverage for about a minute. I've wiped and reloaded twice and same thing both times. I'm thinking its something I have installed. Anyone have an idea on what would be causing this?
    Posted via mobile device
    Did you call *228 and select option 1, then call back and select option 2?

    Also, did you resend service books and register with host routing table?

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Has anyone else noticed that now not only do you have a media folder with music pictures and videos but you have a music pictures and videos icon? so you have 2 of each of those?



  6. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Whenever I open App loader it finds about six or seven updates. Should I let it do its thing or cancel it, like I have been? Last time I opened it, it listed a bunch of stuff I never heard of.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that now not only do you have a media folder with music pictures and videos but you have a music pictures and videos icon? so you have 2 of each of those?
    I had the same thing so I just hid the folder looking ones.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Whenever I open App loader it finds about six or seven updates. Should I let it do its thing or cancel it, like I have been? Last time I opened it, it listed a bunch of stuff I never heard of.

    Try it. Worst that will happen is you have to wipe and reload

    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    I had the same thing so I just hid the folder looking ones.
    yea I dont mind them just odd that they would code them in twice.. or does it make you wonder if they have something up their sleeve?

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •