Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 34

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Hey guys I still cannot get the Proximity Sensor on my Storm 2 to work. Any ideas? My Palm Pre Plus and Droid but no go on the Storm.
    i havent had it working right since I installed .451. it will work and go dark when I put it up, but it will not come back on



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Gotcha thanks Jnespa. Weird that they can't fix it. I still love the Storm best of the smartphones.
    Posted via mobile device

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Gotcha thanks Jnespa. Weird that they can't fix it. I still love the Storm best of the smartphones.
    Posted via mobile device
    it has started bugging me recently when I am calling customers back and have to dial an extension and cant



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    earth
    PIN
    31005987
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .122
    Posts
    56
    as soon as i got mine i went straight to .451...and mine seems to be working fine...will update and try to pay attention to it more now

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Mine still doesn't work. I think it is either Stop Tilt or my Storm Spider App that keeps it from working. Any thoughts out there?
    Posted via mobile device



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    mine works but it's slow, it takes about 5 seconds from the time you pull it away from your face, it's quicker to just push the screen to have it light up again

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Mine still doesn't work. I think it is either Stop Tilt or my Storm Spider App that keeps it from working. Any thoughts out there?
    Posted via mobile device
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    mine works but it's slow, it takes about 5 seconds from the time you pull it away from your face, it's quicker to just push the screen to have it light up again
    I actually found when running the last leak for the storm 2 if you pulled it from your face and it did not light up you didnt need to push the screen simply touch with in the actual screen area and would instantly light back up

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I actually found when running the last leak for the storm 2 if you pulled it from your face and it did not light up you didnt need to push the screen simply touch with in the actual screen area and would instantly light back up
    Posted via mobile device

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •