Page 85 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 673 to 680 of 990

  1. #673
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Could he be he is running a language on his phone he dont want and take it off with apploader? Just and idea..
    Nope this is the result of not wiping. There is a conflict going on between files that still exist. In essence a file is looking for something and can't find it. If this person wipes and reinstalls the OS that error message will go away.



  2. #674
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Nope this is the result of not wiping. There is a conflict going on between files that still exist. In essence a file is looking for something and can't find it. If this person wipes and reinstalls the OS that error message will go away.
    Ic, thats some nice info to keep hold of!

  3. #675
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    Hybrid V5.1 .132
    Posts
    26
    What is the best way to wipe my OS and reinstall?



  4. #676
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by lauterbock View Post
    What is the best way to wipe my OS and reinstall?
    Use the instructions here:http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...commander.html

  5. #677
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    For those of you who liked the .113, here is the Hybrid based off the .113 radio file. v3.5-113



  6. #678
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    For those of you who liked the .113, here is the Hybrid based off the .113 radio file. v3.5-113
    Updated OP

  7. #679
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    And the hits just keep coming!

  8. #680
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 (.132 radio) w BBCM 7.2
    Posts
    216
    Does the .113 radio perform better than .114?

    Thanks.

Page 85 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •