Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 649 to 656 of 990

  1. #649
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    Ok, back on topic:alcoholic:
    :sucks: :ban::damnit1:



  2. #650
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    Ok, back on topic:alcoholic:

    hey cruz...question.

    When you get an email. Whats the interal between the time you get it in your email inbox and your BB inbox?

    Mine seems to be taking about 5 min to 10 min...thats too long.

  3. #651
    pupp3t Guest
    who gona make a thread...Show yourself !! with a pic of themselves.
    I wouldnt mind knwing how you homos look.



  4. #652
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    hey cruz...question.

    When you get an email. Whats the interal between the time you get it in your email inbox and your BB inbox?

    Mine seems to be taking about 5 min to 10 min...thats too long.
    If your running pop3 or BIS Verizon's been having trouble all across the country..

  5. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    who gona make a thread...Show yourself !! with a pic of themselves.
    I wouldnt mind knwing how you homos look.
    you are GEE



  6. #654
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    If your running pop3 or BIS Verizon's been having trouble all across the country..
    pop3 and im n bell.
    It got better when i went t the V2 hybrid.
    just wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    you are GEE
    Lol hmm, you gona post your pic? you sexy thang

  7. #655
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    who gona make a thread...Show yourself !! with a pic of themselves.
    I wouldnt mind knwing how you homos look.
    at::damnit1:

  8. #656
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    pop3 and im n bell.
    It got better when i went t the V2 hybrid.
    just wondering



    Lol hmm, you gona post your pic? you sexy thang
    oh geez you wanna see the man meat mmmm beeeefy :10:

Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •