Page 61 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 488 of 990

  1. #481
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219

    Red face !!

    Quote Originally Posted by stiefler07 View Post
    whats the last part?
    4.7.0.75



  2. #482
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    leave your finger on the BB button until something pops up and tells you what apps are running
    your quick... :fing02:

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    leave your finger on the BB button until something pops up and tells you what apps are running
    Phone, Browser, Home Screen, Messages, BBM

    I have two themes installed but Im only using the default storm one.



  4. #484
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Hmm those are the ones that always run..... have you done any battery pulls?

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    5
    I pull the battery every morning and do a couple of soft resets during the day when it freezes or hangs for longer than one minute (Yes...this happens a couple times a day)

    Should I just wipe it and give it another go? lol



  6. #486
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by joe11 View Post
    4.7.0.75
    That's why you are having the issues. When BBC when running his tests with v3.5 he found that you need to install the hybrid over an OS higher than .103. So install .113, delete .75 and then run v3.5.1

  7. #487
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tubatime View Post
    Phone, Browser, Home Screen, Messages, BBM

    I have two themes installed but Im only using the default storm one.

    hmm, those are normal. Try deleting the themes and leave it for a day or 2 see how it goes.
    If you still have an issue, use another OS.
    I guess it averages for blackberries.
    I had issues so i downgraded to the 114 V2 hybrid

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by tubatime View Post
    I pull the battery every morning and do a couple of soft resets during the day when it freezes or hangs for longer than one minute (Yes...this happens a couple times a day)

    Should I just wipe it and give it another go? lol
    Yes give it a good ole' fashioned wipe. Then reinstall.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •