Page 56 of 124 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 448 of 990

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    3.5.1 is not recommended for Verizon, you'd fare better with 3.5. You need to unistall all of the Storm updates from your computer through you control panel. Then download 114 and install to your computer. Then download and execute the 3.5 file..Then install the OS using the App loader, not the Desktop Manager.
    Cruz, do u think he is having the same problem that I was having yesterday? Is he getting to the switch to mass mode part and clicking yes instead of no? Just a thought...



  2. #442
    pupp3t Guest
    Lol nikki just creeps up doesnt she.
    And no, hes not.
    Last edited by pupp3t; 04-12-2009 at 09:10 PM.

  3. #443
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkig618 View Post
    Cruz, do u think he is having the same problem that I was having yesterday? Is he getting to the switch to mass mode part and clicking yes instead of no? Just a thought...
    He didn't say anything about Vista...yet.



  4. #444
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    Lol nikki just creeps up doesnt she.
    And no, hes not.
    Thats me... just sneak in like a lil midget stripper... hi pupp

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkig618 View Post
    Cruz, do u think he is having the same problem that I was having yesterday? Is he getting to the switch to mass mode part and clicking yes instead of no? Just a thought...
    I still havent got my prize



  6. #446
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    lol, i went back to 114 V2....it was the best for me.
    I'm not far behind you on that one.

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC V3.5
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    try using apploader.exe and reload the current files...its gona ask you to backup and say yes.
    Well ill be a $@$@ it worked!! This has been an all day thing for me. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    3.5.1 is not recommended for Verizon, you'd fare better with 3.5. You need to unistall all of the Storm updates from your computer through you control panel. Then download 114 and install to your computer. Then download and execute the 3.5 file..Then install the OS using the App loader, not the Desktop Manager.
    Aside from this fiasco I haven't had any issues with the 3.5.1 build. I have been keeping an eye on my reception and it comes and goes but still shows on. I heard that the 3.5 had a better radio file or something like that. Does that mean that my reception would be better? If so im all for it! Also were can I get the .114 file I tried the download link here and the file wouldnt open. I ended up using .109 to put on 3.5.1.

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonian View Post
    Well ill be a $@$@ it worked!! This has been an all day thing for me. Thank you.



    Aside from this fiasco I haven't had any issues with the 3.5.1 build. I have been keeping an eye on my reception and it comes and goes but still shows on. I heard that the 3.5 had a better radio file or something like that. Does that mean that my reception would be better? If so im all for it! Also were can I get the .114 file I tried the download link here and the file wouldnt open. I ended up using .109 to put on 3.5.1.
    the radio used in 3.5.1 has the better color, and the radio in 3.5 is from .122 which for me has been very good to me, besides the color

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •