Page 37 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 289 to 296 of 990

  1. #289
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Ive downloaded it like 4 times, but after the initial download, I get nothing. Im not sure where to look to find it to open it
    Navigate here in explorer: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    Disconnect from the internet then, Click on the phone icon (loader) this will start the application loader.



  2. #290
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    thanks jmiller, glad you like the site

  3. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    just installed 3.5.1 again.... my phone is working great all my info and data is there.. i really appreciate all the members help... blackberryos.com is awesome. If I can help anyone with any issues I will thanks again.



  4. #292
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    cruz, I cant do that yet because after I download the new 3.5, from crackmans site, as soon as the initial download is over, the box goes away, and the installer wizard doesnt pop up to ask me where to install it to. i checked the rim folders and nothings been updated to what i just downloaded. Its as if the download doesnt even exist. If I open the app loader the only thing I will do is reload v3. not 3.5

  5. #293
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by burridge007 View Post
    just installed 3.5.1 again.... my phone is working great all my info and data is there.. i really appreciate all the members help... blackberryos.com is awesome. If I can help anyone with any issues I will thanks again.
    glad you got everything going



  6. #294
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PIN
    30FE9B01
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    9550 5.0.0.983 bdhv3
    Posts
    51
    I have 122 installed. To do 3.5 can I just wipe with JL Commander and then install 3.5?

  7. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    cruz, I cant do that yet because after I download the new 3.5, from crackmans site, as soon as the initial download is over, the box goes away, and the installer wizard doesnt pop up to ask me where to install it to. i checked the rim folders and nothings been updated to what i just downloaded. Its as if the download doesnt even exist. If I open the app loader the only thing I will do is reload v3. not 3.5
    Have you installed 114 yet?

  8. #296
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by jrcdpm View Post
    I have 122 installed. To do 3.5 can I just wipe with JL Commander and then install 3.5?
    yes perfect

Page 37 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •