Page 36 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 288 of 990

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550/9530/9630/8330
    OS
    All running 5.0.0.XX
    Posts
    67
    Crackman,

    Thanks for v3.5. Installed just as listed on the first page of this thread. I dont understand all this hybrid stuff, but you, Neolantis and others are the reason I kept the 9530. This site is GREAT with everyone helping each other. My thanks to everyone



  2. #282
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller98 View Post
    Crackman,

    Thanks for v3.5. Installed just as listed on the first page of this thread. I dont understand all this hybrid stuff, but you, Neolantis and others are the reason I kept the 9530. This site is GREAT with everyone helping each other. My thanks to everyone
    Thank you jmiller98!!! We all look forward to seeing you on the forums!!!

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595

    v3.5

    I downloaded the file, but the installer is not popping up. Any hints?



  4. #284
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I downloaded the file, but the installer is not popping up. Any hints?
    First time for that one, download it again would be my suggestion.

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Turnersville, NJ
    PIN
    304B8745
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.122/v3.5
    Posts
    2
    Just installed. Thanks Crackman. Tremendous
    Job once again.

    Maybe RIM should hire you



  6. #286
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I downloaded the file, but the installer is not popping up. Any hints?
    Open up the file and install it...then load the os through the app loader

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595

    v3.5

    Ive downloaded it like 4 times, but after the initial download, I get nothing. Im not sure where to look to find it to open it

  8. #288
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by burridge007 View Post
    Open up the file and install it...then load the os through the app loader
    My mistake, misunderstood the question, thought the exe wouldn't open.

Page 36 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •