Page 18 of 124 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 144 of 990

  1. #137
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I HAD the initial 114 leak & wanted 114v3. Like my other post says, now my phone says I have 122!
    v4.7.0.122 (Platform 4.0.0.153 is correct for the phone.



  2. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9350 Storm
    OS
    109
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    it should show 4.7.0.114 (platform 4.0.0.144)


    Anyone who is here for hybrids other than 3.5 please post in the appropriate thread located here: http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...-software.html
    I used the wizard & it took a while to upload everything. The following is what it shows that I am installing: 9530-v4.7.0.114_P4.0.0.143\Platform.alx.

  3. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    305E798E
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.75
    Posts
    9
    hey neolantis and cruznthru thanks for putting up with me and my questions my new os version is 4.7.0.122 no one more question do i have the hybrid how do i find out that info



  4. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I used the wizard & it took a while to upload everything. The following is what it shows that I am installing: 9530-v4.7.0.114_P4.0.0.143\Platform.alx.
    On the computer, yes

  5. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    3053EFF7
    Device
    9530 STORM
    OS
    9530 328/371
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by neolantis View Post
    welcome paulmcneil, glad you like...did it go smoothly for you?

    all ok except lost all device emails, havnt lost em before using cut and paste method



  6. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmcneil View Post
    all ok except lost all device emails, havnt lost em before using cut and paste method
    Did you do a backup before you installed?

  7. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9350 Storm
    OS
    109
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    On the computer, yes
    So that is what it says on the computer but my phone will displayv4.7.0.122 (platform 4.0.0.153)? That is what I have going on. If that is correct then I am set. Thanks for all your help and more importantly, your patience!

  8. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    So that is what it says on the computer but my phone will displayv4.7.0.122 (platform 4.0.0.153)? That is what I have going on. If that is correct then I am set. Thanks for all your help and more importantly, your patience!

    yup if it says .122 for version and .153 for platform :fing02:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •