Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 889 to 896 of 990

  1. #889
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    glad you are back up and working right!



  2. #890
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530 AT&T
    Posts
    97
    Many thanks as always!

  3. #891
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    3
    I have tried going from the official .122 to the BB Crackman .122 hybrid . Everything went fine with the official .122 but was not a fan, downgraded to .75 everything was going smooth. Now I installed the Crackman hybrid on my PC and desktop manager does not recognize the new hybrid, what do I do?!? I have uninstalled desktop manager, re-installed and done the same for the hybrid installer. DM just doesn't recognize the new hybrid. I also made sure that DM was not needing to be upgraded.



  4. #892
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by lilvito469 View Post
    I have tried going from the official .122 to the BB Crackman .122 hybrid . Everything went fine with the official .122 but was not a fan, downgraded to .75 everything was going smooth. Now I installed the Crackman hybrid on my PC and desktop manager does not recognize the new hybrid, what do I do?!? I have uninstalled desktop manager, re-installed and done the same for the hybrid installer. DM just doesn't recognize the new hybrid. I also made sure that DM was not needing to be upgraded.
    Need to load with the App loader, not DM, let me know we'll get it loaded for you.

  5. #893
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    Need to load with the App loader, not DM, let me know we'll get it loaded for you.
    Not sure I understand what you mean, I double clicked the .EXE that I got from page 1, installed it as said with the screen shots from crackman, then when I open up the DM to update the phone and do what it needs , it never recognizes the .122 , only .75 .

    I apologize, I forgot I deleted .113 and that you needed something above .75 for this to work and load up.
    Last edited by lilvito469; 04-19-2009 at 02:00 PM.



  6. #894
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by lilvito469 View Post
    Not sure I understand what you mean, I double clicked the .EXE that I got from page 1, installed it as said with the screen shots from crackman, then when I open up the DM to update the phone and do what it needs , it never recognizes the .122 , only .75 .

    I apologize, I forgot I deleted .113 and that you needed something above .75 for this to work and load up.
    Download the 114 file from the link inside here. PM me if you need any help.

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...14-hybrid.html

  7. #895
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Thanks so much for all the hard work!

    How do we get the bigger keyboard in the v3.5
    for Use on Verizon??

  8. #896
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    The bigger keyboard is in 3.5.1. The bigger or smaller are due to the sfi file and 3.5.1 uses the .90 sfi.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •