Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 809 to 816 of 990

  1. #809
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    I guess so
    Randy does it make sense what we are saying? Love to see you up and running.



  2. #810
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Yes it does make since than for all the help. Ill be back in the morning.but keep posting. So should I download 122 are stick with what I have

  3. #811
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Yes it does make since than for all the help. Ill be back in the morning.but keep posting. So should I download 122 are stick with what I have
    I think you should stick with what you have for now. Once you are comfortable with the process then go to .122



  4. #812
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Ok cool pin me when you log on

  5. #813
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Ok cool pin me when you log on
    Even if Neo or I are not here someone is always here to help. So you will have no problem getting this resolved in the morning.



  6. #814
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Even if Neo or I are not here someone is always here to help. So you will have no problem getting this resolved in the morning.
    Do not take offense to this, but you should very carefully follow the first few posts of this thread first and see if you can get it going.

    Once you get stuck and can't figure it out, feel free to post in this thread.

    BBC has written up very good instructions to follow.

  7. #815
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I think you should stick with what you have for now. Once you are comfortable with the process then go to .122
    Ok I will

    Ok I will follow these instructions

    Ok I'm going to bed
    Last edited by Neolantis; 04-17-2009 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Merged

  8. #816
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Ok I'm going to bed
    See you tomorrow Randy. Let us know if you need any further help.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •