Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 50

  1. #1
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209

    Please help with the removal of Sample pics

    I need to get the stupid sample pics off my phone but Shink an OS doesn't seem to be doing its job, Yes I am running it as adminstrator and it still not working. This is really pissing me off as I've never had this problem before. They keep loading back up. Could someone please tell me what cods I should manually delete in order to get these off my OS.



  2. #2
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Would you be open to using BBFileScout?

    That might be even easier.

  3. #3
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Would you be open to using BBFileScout?

    That might be even easier.
    dont think bbfilescout will let you use it because of the permissions,but I have no idea how to remove them



  4. #4
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Would you be open to using BBFileScout?

    That might be even easier.
    BBFile scout won't let you access the system files in this 5.0 OS. it says that it can't be read. It's even posted on the BBfile Scout website that it won't work for 5.0 OSs. Any other ideas on how to remove these?

  5. #5
    heloguy's Avatar
    heloguy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.732
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Would you be open to using BBFileScout?

    That might be even easier.
    i just tried that and it wont let you open system folder.



  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    BBFile scout won't let you access the system files in this 5.0 OS. it says that it can't be read. It's even posted on the BBfile Scout website that it won't work for 5.0 OSs. Any other ideas on how to remove these?
    Yeah Filescout hasn't worked on any 5.0 os's that I can remember. I assume shrink will work once Lyricidal updates to handle the new os? Does maxmem work on the Storm? It worked on the Tour 5.0.0.191 os, but I never tried it on any of the newer OS's for it.

  7. #7
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yeah Filescout hasn't worked on any 5.0 os's that I can remember. I assume shrink will work once Lyricidal updates to handle the new os? Does maxmem work on the Storm? It worked on the Tour 5.0.0.191 os, but I never tried it on any of the newer OS's for it.
    So are you saying that noone is able to delete these pics? Are you saying that SAOS isn't working for this new OS?

  8. #8
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Yes MaxMem....I'll get the link....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •