Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 608 of 635

  1. #601
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    Wiped and reloaded it over .113 (last time was .114). So far so good. Did 3, 60 sec battery pulls and things are working well. Seems faster than before, keyboard is transitioning well, no real problems.

    The biggest difference of all though....my phone just booted up from a battery pull in under 2 minutes!!! this has NEVER happened before. Friggen awesome!

    Loading over .113 may be the key to all this (at least it seems so for me).



  2. #602
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by jagivant View Post
    Wiped and reloaded it over .113 (last time was .114). So far so good. Did 3, 60 sec battery pulls and things are working well. Seems faster than before, keyboard is transitioning well, no real problems.

    The biggest difference of all though....my phone just booted up from a battery pull in under 2 minutes!!! this has NEVER happened before. Friggen awesome!

    Loading over .113 may be the key to all this (at least it seems so for me).
    yeah i had been loading over .114 then i tried the 5.0 hybrid and when i decided to go back to v3.5 i put it over .113 and it seems to be acting better then when i put it over .114! :dance:

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I am back on 3.5

    Left BELL .122....very sporadic, memorywise. Would go very well for awhile,
    and all of a sudden it would dump like 7MB. Put 3.5 on over .113 last night,
    and after a Quickpull this morning, been hanging from 38 to 41...
    very nice. Running BBweather now instead of berryweather..



  4. #604
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    I am back on 3.5

    Left BELL .122....very sporadic, memorywise. Would go very well for awhile,
    and all of a sudden it would dump like 7MB. Put 3.5 on over .113 last night,
    and after a Quickpull this morning, been hanging from 38 to 41...
    very nice. Running BBweather now instead of berryweather..
    yeah something with 3.5 is keeping it way more stable to me then .122 did. i did install ubertwitter today which seems to be sucking memory away. im gonna keep it till i notice it dragging it down too much. its a great app though.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    yeah something with 3.5 is keeping it way more stable to me then .122 did. i did install ubertwitter today which seems to be sucking memory away. im gonna keep it till i notice it dragging it down too much. its a great app though.
    I never understood twitter..... but anyways, i have read a lot of good reviews coming from BBC's 3.5. Its great that a lot of people are experiencing the same results, hopefully we will get an OS where we would not need a hybrid...



  6. #606
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I never understood twitter..... but anyways, i have read a lot of good reviews coming from BBC's 3.5. Its great that a lot of people are experiencing the same results, hopefully we will get an OS where we would not need a hybrid...
    not counting on that coming anytime soon. bbc seems to be at least one step ahead of RIM haha.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    not counting on that coming anytime soon. bbc seems to be at least one step ahead of RIM haha.
    LOL. He does and he does a very good job!

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    yeah something with 3.5 is keeping it way more stable to me then .122 did.
    That's the way I felt about it....But explain this...

    If my storm sits in it's holster, on my belt and does nothing...just sits there. I pick it out of the holster and notice memory has dropped @ 4MB. Now if I check a few sites...in the site...outta the site, check one or two more...briefly...and look at meterberry, and WHOA...my memory just jumped UP 5 MB. Sits still...leaks memory, On and active...gains memory.:Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy: I don't get any of this s h i t :261:

Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •