Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 569 to 576 of 635

  1. #569
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    So far so good. Only been about 12 hours will let you know at the end of the day as I test it more.

    nice! im on normal 3.5 right now...been good to me...havent charged my phone since monday night and with normal use im at 44% not too bad i guess...im just bored and want to modify my phone but there is nothing else to try...



  2. #570
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    nice! im on normal 3.5 right now...been good to me...havent charged my phone since monday night and with normal use im at 44% not too bad i guess...im just bored and want to modify my phone but there is nothing else to try...
    Maybe that's a good thing. Hard to find a stable OS so perhaps you should hold on to it until something better comes along

  3. #571
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Actually the trick is three 60 second battery pulls. I am not sure for the reason behind three but that seems to provide a magic elixir for the phone. 60 seconds on the other hand is the time it takes your BB to fully reset.
    Next time I have to reboot I'll do that. Maybe by then though you'll have me up to 5 or 6 times. LOL. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by soupmeister; 04-15-2009 at 02:23 PM.



  4. #572
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    Next time I have to reboot I'll do that. Maybe by then though you'll have me up to 5 or 6 times. LOL. Thanks guys.
    Any time!

  5. #573
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    3.5
    Posts
    4
    I just recently installed the 3.5 version and the only complaint that i have is that the keyboard is very laggy. is there a possible fix for this? is anyone else having this problem?



  6. #574
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by illblood View Post
    I just recently installed the 3.5 version and the only complaint that i have is that the keyboard is very laggy. is there a possible fix for this? is anyone else having this problem?
    You can try using the 109 radio code. this had less lag for me.

  7. #575
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    3.5
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You can try using the 109 radio code. this had less lag for me.
    how would i go about changing the radio code?

  8. #576
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by illblood View Post
    how would i go about changing the radio code?
    you would have to copy it out of 109 and paste it into the current os you are running.

Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •