Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 635

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCEJUDAH View Post
    I used 3.5 All I have to say is that he has done it again. Smoothest and fastest OS thus far. My memory is stable around 41.0 and 42.1. Picturee MMS works, Browser is fast. Signal strength is excellent, programs transition smoother, Battery pull boot up time seems to be faster...(have to double check though) OS shows v122 on the 153 Platform. Hi 5 to BBcrackman. Can't wait to see what he does when .146 finally leaks...wink wink. :arms:

    Can someone please send themselves a MMS video and see if it plays from the MMS message? As it stands, I have to save the video and play it through Media.

    I am hoping the Hybrid V3.5 addressed that.

    Any help?



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463

    Installing 3.5 after 3.5.1

    What would one need to do to install 3.5 on your computer after installing 3.5.1? Would we need to uninstall .114 then reinstall it and put all three hybrids on it, then put 3.5 or just install 3.5 over 3.5.1? The reason I'm asking is, I put 3.5.1 on my BB. I want to put 3.5 on my daughters to compare them but I already have 3.5.1 installed on my computer. I may be putting 3.5 on mine also. I just noticed the backlight isn't going off.
    Last edited by Striker951; 04-10-2009 at 04:37 PM.

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    the .122 radio gave me some hiccups is this version going to be stable or should i swap it out for what was with v3?



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30588638
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.122 V3.5
    Posts
    7
    I just finished recording a video, about 20 seconds. When i hit the bb button, then close, i get a blank black screen. Which in turn leads to a batt pull, anybody else experience this problem?

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    What would one need to do to install 3.5 on your computer after installing 3.5.1? Would we need to uninstall .114 then reinstall it and put all three hybrids on it, then put 3.5 or just install 3.5 over 3.5.1? The reason I'm asking is, I put 3.5.1 on my BB. I want to put 3.5 on my daughters to compare them but I already have 3.5.1 installed on my computer. I may be putting 3.5 on mine also. I just noticed the backlight isn't going off.
    Hows it going Striker951, I unistalled both then reinstalled both just to be sure nothing stayed behind.


    The installer is the one on top.



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    305985E2
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.75
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by IHIERBal View Post
    I just finished recording a video, about 20 seconds. When i hit the bb button, then close, i get a blank black screen. Which in turn leads to a batt pull, anybody else experience this problem?
    After you said that I just had to try it...got the same blank screen. However, I managed to get rid of the blank screen by holding down the power button to turn it off without having to resort to the battery pull.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Hows it going Striker951, I unistalled both then reinstalled both just to be sure nothing stayed behind.


    The installer is the one on top.
    Ok, so if I uninstall both and install .114 I don't have to install the previous hybrids prior to installing 3.5?

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Heres a wierd one, I just tried to get the white screen on the video. Made 2 short vids first one fine but didnt change names. 2nd one i changed the name when i hit save the bottom bar moved up to the middle of the screen and the top part of the screen went crazy with color and flashing, note only the top part of the screen. I hit the back button a couple of times went back to the vid screen went back again and it was saved fine. I repeated this a few more times, did it each time.
    Could someone else try this and post if they are having the same issue, only happens after you change the name and hit save. This is on 3.5.1

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •