Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 513 to 520 of 635

  1. #513
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I have deleted all apps I had running...and did a soft reset. 11:45 had 47 MB, and 30 minutes later...40 MB

    ????



  2. #514
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    I have deleted all apps I had running...and did a soft reset. 11:45 had 47 MB, and 30 minutes later...40 MB

    ????
    do you have themes installed?
    I would try reloading the OS or another OS.
    Maybe 3.5 is not for you, it happens.

  3. #515
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Pupp

    Had BerryWeather (new version), reQall, messagepeek, and bblight running...have meterberry but it's not running.

    thanks



  4. #516
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    Pupp

    Had BerryWeather (new version), reQall, messagepeek, and bblight running...have meterberry but it's not running.

    thanks
    yeah , 2 of those are common for mem drains.

  5. #517
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    do you have themes installed?
    I would try reloading the OS or another OS.
    Maybe 3.5 is not for you, it happens.
    Theme I have running is a small footprint theme...I did not do a wipe, when I loaded 3.5 I've switched between 3.5 and 3.5.1, and back to 3.5, but I reloaded just .113 and ran it for a while, and then reloaded 3.5

    It was running good, just recently it started dumping memory.

    You said you went back v2.

    What's that?

    Thanks



  6. #518
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    Theme I have running is a small footprint theme...I did not do a wipe, when I loaded 3.5 I've switched between 3.5 and 3.5.1, and back to 3.5, but I reloaded just .113 and ran it for a while, and then reloaded 3.5

    It was running good, just recently it started dumping memory.

    You said you went back v2.

    What's that?

    Thanks
    I have 114 installed with BBcrackmans Hybrid v2
    Its the best one for me.

  7. #519
    pupp3t Guest

  8. #520
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    I have 114 installed with BBcrackmans Hybrid v2
    Its the best one for me.
    If I want to switch to that...do I need .114 installed first, and then add V2 ?

    How does that work...thanks for your help.

Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •