Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 408 of 635

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Hmm did you follow the instructions?



  2. #402
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .75
    Posts
    4

    Wink

    yeah, that's what is most frustrating. 109 was a breeze, and I updated the wifey's bb as well. but 3.5 is killing me, trying to update as I type

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    well, thats a difference, I had .113

    It's a mystery....:eek1:
    Good morning Orio & Brian. Guys I'm trying. Installed Captureit this morning but I can't get it to take a shot of the keyboard no matter what I do. (See attached PDF) It just captures the screen above the keyboard in both portrait and landscape. Let me know if you have a way to do this.
    Attachment 102
    Last edited by soupmeister; 04-12-2009 at 07:50 AM.



  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    BTW. Memory dropped to 29MB after installing Captureit. Was at 38 prior to that which is pretty much where mine usually holds. Pulled battery and now back up to 41.5 and can expect a drop off to 37 or 38 within a couple of hours.

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    Good morning Orio & Brian. Guys I'm trying. Installed Captureit this morning but I can't get it to take a shot of the keyboard no matter what I do. (See attached PDF) It just captures the screen above the keyboard in both portrait and landscape. Let me know if you have a way to do this.
    Attachment 102
    Use JLcmndr to take screen shots if youre having issues with Captureit. I prefer to not have that software on my device..personal pref I guess.



  6. #406
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    BTW. Memory dropped to 29MB after installing Captureit. Was at 38 prior to that which is pretty much where mine usually holds. Pulled battery and now back up to 41.5 and can expect a drop off to 37 or 38 within a couple of hours.
    i did a jl wipe and reloaded the 5.0 beta hybrid with .90 radio and did a few bat. pulls and it seems to be running great now. maybe it was the pre wipe then .90 thing but im still assuming it will break again.

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    hey guys Happy Easter to all who observe.

    After the install things have been working great except my email. I expressed issues after the install friday but for some reason I still have an issue with one of the address'

    The problem is that I cannot send or receive messages but when I try it does send a message something to do with auto delete auto ping something or other. I have tried deleting the email boxes and setting up the acocunts over again with no luck. For some reason it is only one of my email address the other works just fine.

    I have resent service books and also restored my Back up from before the install of V3.5. Should I start over and reinstall the OS from scratch? Also I installed this right over the V3 without going back to the standard 114 so would that have anything to do with it?

    Headed to Grocery store be back after while.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Use JLcmndr to take screen shots if youre having issues with Captureit. I prefer to not have that software on my device..personal pref I guess.
    Thanks. Will take your advice.

Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •