Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 329 to 336 of 635

  1. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Va.
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The latest :)
    Posts
    221
    We really rough it huh



  2. #330
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I loaded v 3.5 last night and have run it all day today, and have had a little memory drain, but not much. Battery is at 72% which is great for me. I really like this OS !!

    BTW...I'm new here. I joined less than a week ago. I've been spending most of my BB life on another site that you've heard of . Just want you all to know that I find this site to be very resourceful. Everyone seems very eager to help others, although I have not needed any assistance, I would not hesitate a second if I had a question, or needed help here. Some other sites don't seem as friendly, or patient with new members. I've had BBs for a good while now, and am pretty adept at knowing what to do, but I have seen some poor newbies get flamed on other sites for asking "simple" questions, and I have seen the same kind of questions asked here, and the help and encouragement offered by all is very refreshing.

    Thanks for the welcome...I look forward to getting to know many of you, and will help others as graciously when the opportunity arises.

  3. #331
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Outerspace on the Deathstar
    PIN
    NOYB
    Device
    Storm-9530
    OS
    4.7.0.132 with BBC Hybrid v4
    Posts
    14
    Have Verizon 9530 previously loaded with .113..Place the 3.5.1 hybrid into the .113 folder during install and then used apploader. Load went perfect. However, finding several freezes and when using the browser there is definately a typing lag..Will hold off till at least 24 hrs until the OS settles..Done my share of bat pulls and *228 calls etc..At least I have another to dall back on. BTW BlackberryOS provided a fix for getting the large keyboard and color corrected. Did this preceed the hybrid or not..?



  4. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Device
    9650/ Droid X/ Droid Incredible
    OS
    5.0.0.732
    Posts
    42

    Help!!!

    BBOS Gang,

    I need help (in many areas but I'll stick with my Storm for now). I can not get a hybrid to work on my phone to save my freakining life. I've been trying this over & over for two weeks now & I can't get it. I've down loaded numerous leaked upgrades before & have been succesful every time. Unfortunately, I can't figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong with hybrid downloads.

    I followed the directions, deleted & reinstalled .114 numerous times and did the same thing for v3/ v3.5 downloads. My computer doesn't seem to recognize my BB when I go to load the files to the phone. I've tried unplugging the phone & restarting the computer, but none of that seems to help.

    If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. I'm getting close to giving up here.

    Thanks gang!!

    palladino72

  5. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    I loaded v 3.5 last night and have run it all day today, and have had a little memory drain, but not much. Battery is at 72% which is great for me. I really like this OS !!

    BTW...I'm new here. I joined less than a week ago. I've been spending most of my BB life on another site that you've heard of . Just want you all to know that I find this site to be very resourceful. Everyone seems very eager to help others, although I have not needed any assistance, I would not hesitate a second if I had a question, or needed help here. Some other sites don't seem as friendly, or patient with new members. I've had BBs for a good while now, and am pretty adept at knowing what to do, but I have seen some poor newbies get flamed on other sites for asking "simple" questions, and I have seen the same kind of questions asked here, and the help and encouragement offered by all is very refreshing.

    Thanks for the welcome...I look forward to getting to know many of you, and will help others as graciously when the opportunity arises.
    Welcome Oriofan8, look forward to seeing you in the forums.



  6. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Have Verizon 9530 previously loaded with .113..Place the 3.5.1 hybrid into the .113 folder during install and then used apploader. Load went perfect. However, finding several freezes and when using the browser there is definately a typing lag..Will hold off till at least 24 hrs until the OS settles..Done my share of bat pulls and *228 calls etc..At least I have another to dall back on. BTW BlackberryOS provided a fix for getting the large keyboard and color corrected. Did this preceed the hybrid or not..?
    Some people will have issues with 3.5.1 as the radio is more unstable. The real reason BBC created this version was for GMS users who are having issues with holding a steady EDGE connection. However, I am on VZW and love 3.5.1 no issues but I like it because of the larger keys. If you have issue just revert to 3.5 which was designed specifically for VZW users.

  7. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by palladino72 View Post
    BBOS Gang,

    I need help (in many areas but I'll stick with my Storm for now). I can not get a hybrid to work on my phone to save my freakining life. I've been trying this over & over for two weeks now & I can't get it. I've down loaded numerous leaked upgrades before & have been succesful every time. Unfortunately, I can't figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong with hybrid downloads.

    I followed the directions, deleted & reinstalled .114 numerous times and did the same thing for v3/ v3.5 downloads. My computer doesn't seem to recognize my BB when I go to load the files to the phone. I've tried unplugging the phone & restarting the computer, but none of that seems to help.

    If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. I'm getting close to giving up here.

    Thanks gang!!

    palladino72
    My first bit of suggestion would to delete DM and reinstall it. DM has quite a few bugs and reinstalling has helped a lot of people out. See if that works for you if not let us know.

  8. #336
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by palladino72 View Post
    BBOS Gang,

    I need help (in many areas but I'll stick with my Storm for now). I can not get a hybrid to work on my phone to save my freakining life. I've been trying this over & over for two weeks now & I can't get it. I've down loaded numerous leaked upgrades before & have been succesful every time. Unfortunately, I can't figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong with hybrid downloads.

    I followed the directions, deleted & reinstalled .114 numerous times and did the same thing for v3/ v3.5 downloads. My computer doesn't seem to recognize my BB when I go to load the files to the phone. I've tried unplugging the phone & restarting the computer, but none of that seems to help.

    If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. I'm getting close to giving up here.

    Thanks gang!!

    palladino72
    where are you at, and i can help.

    do you have an os on your device? which one?

    do you have one or more on your pc? which ones?

Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •