Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 233 to 240 of 635

  1. #233
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by REC7IFY View Post
    Ive done 5+ batter pulls. The UI isn't terrible I just found .109's to be a tad snappier.

    Oh and I just experienced a random reboot, and the phone is going in and out of 1XEV and 1X...just like it did when normally with .153. :684:
    Are you running 3.5 or 3.5.1?



  2. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx
    Posts
    39
    3.5.1 makes it interesting for me, will try this first since i was running .122 with .90 radio. Looks like BBC used more parts of other Builds not just the .sfi file alone.

  3. #235
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by saucy View Post
    3.5.1 makes it interesting for me, will try this first since i was running .122 with .90 radio. Looks like BBC used more parts of other Builds not just the .sfi file alone.
    I'm enjoying 3.5.1 because I love the large keys. As an FYI the only difference between 3.5 and 3.5.1 is the sfi.



  4. #236
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Are you running 3.5 or 3.5.1?
    3.5. Just not a fan of .153 platform (It has problems in general with antenna/reception). This refined version seems to still contain the same issues as the original file. Never had a signal problem with .136 platform.

  5. #237
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I'm enjoying 3.5.1 because I love the large keys. As an FYI the only difference between 3.5 and 3.5.1 is the sfi.
    Which on do you prefer? JL



  6. #238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I'm enjoying 3.5.1 because I love the large keys. As an FYI the only difference between 3.5 and 3.5.1 is the sfi.
    I just reinstalled 75, the "color banding" is still evident, I'm not sure if it hasn't been like that all along.

  7. #239
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaqAtaq313 View Post
    Which on do you prefer? JL
    I tried them both and prefer 3.5.1. But that's just my personal preference.

  8. #240
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by REC7IFY View Post
    3.5. Just not a fan of .153 platform (It has problems in general with antenna/reception). This refined version seems to still contain the same issues as the original file. Never had a signal problem with .136 platform.
    Yeah .109 was very responsive and had a great reception and signal. If it doesn't work out in the next 24 hours just install the 109 sfi into 3.5

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •