Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 185 to 192 of 635

  1. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    yea I let it sit for a minute or two on the first batt pull and about the same on the second and things seem to be working now, at least I can get into the email settings screen and resend the service books now so at least that is working. The server is a little slow so have not received the test emails yet but I am confident they are working properly now.
    Thanks again for all the help you guys are always so eager to help with issues, I wish we could get this kind of support everywhere we go.



  2. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    That would be a question for the assembler, and I doubt he will answer that one:knockedout:, close
    You never know. May not be a program that is readily available. Just curious what he is able to see with what he uses to view that and other files. :evil:

    close?:boggled:
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 04-11-2009 at 12:03 AM.

  3. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151
    Posts
    13
    Hey loboboy
    I had that problem on my last two installs. I don't know if you tried this : options ->advanced options->host routing table-> BB button->register now. This worked both times for me.



  4. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    yea I let it sit for a minute or two on the first batt pull and about the same on the second and things seem to be working now, at least I can get into the email settings screen and resend the service books now so at least that is working. The server is a little slow so have not received the test emails yet but I am confident they are working properly now.
    Thanks again for all the help you guys are always so eager to help with issues, I wish we could get this kind of support everywhere we go.
    Send youself a pin msg

  5. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by MGS2078 View Post
    Hey loboboy
    I had that problem on my last two installs. I don't know if you tried this : options ->advanced options->host routing table-> BB button->register now. This worked both times for me.
    Or just run a diagnostic test, that will test everything!

    Go to: Options>Mobile Network>BB Key>Diagnostic Test>BB Key>Run



  6. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    everything is working properly now, never sent myself a pin message not sure how to do that. I ran the diag test and everything is showing up as it should.

    for the pin how do you do that and what is it for?????

  7. #191
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    everything is working properly now, never sent myself a pin message not sure how to do that. I ran the diag test and everything is showing up as it should.

    for the pin how do you do that and what is it for?????
    Glad it worked! :arms: (like my avatar, watch them move in sync!)

  8. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    Tell us how you like it, in about 12hrs.
    i will for sure...that seems ominous though lol

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •