Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 329 to 336 of 490

  1. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    PIN
    310A1BF5
    Device
    Storm 2
    Posts
    44
    That's Weird! I touched the screen during rotation, and the screen did not dim. What a strange feature to have. I can't see any advantage to this, but I guess it is there for a reason.



  2. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    After a shrink every time I boot for the first time DM asks for me to update
    5.0 core apps, BB Maps and enhanced gmeil plug in.

    How can I get it to stop checking for updates?

  3. #331
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    305C7DBF
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    19
    I am very pleased with the new OS. I didnt play around with any of the leaked versions, so I am still feeling my way around. I do have the white bars in landscape using the iberry theme and also, when I reboot I get this error message:
    Uncaught exception:java.lang.ClassCastException
    Anyone else see this or know how to fix it? My phone and all my apps appear to work perfectly otherwise. Thanks VZW.



  4. #332
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    After a shrink every time I boot for the first time DM asks for me to update
    5.0 core apps, BB Maps and enhanced gmeil plug in.

    How can I get it to stop checking for updates?
    It does that sometimes when there is a cod to load. Click on details in loader or DM and scroll down and see what it wants to install, then remove those cods.

  5. #333
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_medicusa View Post
    I am very pleased with the new OS. I didnt play around with any of the leaked versions, so I am still feeling my way around. I do have the white bars in landscape using the iberry theme and also, when I reboot I get this error message:
    Uncaught exception:java.lang.ClassCastException
    Anyone else see this or know how to fix it? My phone and all my apps appear to work perfectly otherwise. Thanks VZW.
    The theme issue unfortunately is in desperate need of plazmic update. In regards to error message, I got one of those every time I unlocked phone on .323. I wiped, reloaded .328 (shrunk as well) and I am not getting that error at all.



  6. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    That's the problerm olta, I have done that it wants to install;
    5.0 core apps, BB Maps and enhanced gmail plug in.

    Can't really delete core apps and others are gone already from the shrink

  7. #335
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    That's the problerm olta, I have done that it wants to install;
    5.0 core apps, BB Maps and enhanced gmail plug in.

    Can't really delete core apps and others are gone already from the shrink
    In DM, click on core apps and click details....you done that? I usually get that with media accessibility cod, so then I delete and it doesn't come up again.

  8. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    In DM, click on core apps and click details....you done that? I usually get that with media accessibility cod, so then I delete and it doesn't come up again.
    Don't have a media accessibility cod.

    I'm doing a reload.

    Be back to ya.
    THX!

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •