Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 490

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Device
    storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    49
    I have .323 right now, question is... I have my 3G symbol! phone is working perfectly, only problem I have is with contact list starting at the beginning everytime I look at it. SOOOOO is it really worth switching to the Official release???



  2. #146
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2367 View Post
    Quick question, do I need to do a complete wipe from a hybrid before loading the new OS?
    Hi if you load the new OS from DM doing the download method, No, I tried it and didn't really like the way the phone was working, so I downloaded the compete installation file, wiped the phone, shrank the OS and did a clean install seems to be better on my phone I ended up with more memory and I am a happy camper.
    Last edited by olta777; 10-26-2009 at 12:00 PM.

  3. #147
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2332166 View Post
    I have .323 right now, question is... I have my 3G symbol! phone is working perfectly, only problem I have is with contact list starting at the beginning everytime I look at it. SOOOOO is it really worth switching to the Official release???
    I did the upgrade and my contact list always starts at the top. The phone seems smoother and faster with the 328, the 3G is replaced by the older 1XEV, but I think they may change that in the future, or perhaps in a new hybrid.
    Worth it or not...I had to give it a try, you may not have to...



  4. #148
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by basilb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2367 View Post
    Quick question, do I need to do a complete wipe from a hybrid before loading the new OS?
    Hi if you load the new OS from DM doing the download method, No, I tried it and didn't really like the way the phone was working, so I downloaded the compete installation file, wiped the phone, shrank the OS and did a clean install seems to be better on my phone I ended up with more memory and I am a happy camper.
    that is what I am doing now. I hope everything goes good. did you get the os from the verizon site like i did or a different link?
    Last edited by olta777; 10-26-2009 at 12:00 PM.

  5. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mack View Post
    -Can't seem to figure out how to delete Visual Voicemail. I even moved it to a folder and tried. Also, it doesn't show up in the Application Center or under Applications in Options. What gives?!!
    I have this issue using .323, I shrank it and it was still there. I was able to move it to different folders and hide it. Mine didn't show up in the apps list either, could it possible be just a link to download it kind of like all the im programs.



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    I have this issue using .323, I shrank it and it was still there. I was able to move it to different folders and hide it. Mine didn't show up in the apps list either, could it possible be just a link to download it kind of like all the im programs.
    Thats exactly what it is

  7. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Va.
    Device
    9530/ HTC Incredible
    OS
    5.0.0.591
    Posts
    112
    Anyone having problems with traffic? it locks my phone when I try to open it from quick start and does nothing when I try to open it from the download folder

  8. #152
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    [QUOTE=Michael2367;149385]
    Quote Originally Posted by basilb View Post
    that is what I am doing now. I hope everything goes good. did you get the os from the verizon site like i did or a different link?
    I got it from a different link, however, I looked at the Verizon file and I think it is identical, well the name and size are the same.

Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •