I've been desperately missing my Vlingo since I switched to 5.0... *but* I've discovered that if I changed all of it's permissions to 'deny' in the app settings after it stops working (which is almost always after I reboot for whatever reason), it reboots... then I just change all of the permissions to 'allow' again and *voila*- it works! (until my next reboot of course, hahaha) It's worth the hassle to me until they make a version compatible with 5.0 :bandit:
Yes... and my fussy storm STILL does the same thing- I have to take away it's permissions before I reboot, then re-grant them. I love this app... I can't wait for them to come out with a 5.0 compatible one.