Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 316

  1. #33
    quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Posts
    330
    Anyone having problems connecting to Viigo, Slacker and/or installing VZWSongID? I read that some are having problems with Viigo, so maybe it's not just me, but Slacker isn't loading any stations, i signed in but it doesn't have any stations, i search for songs but it won't play. VZWSongID, I try to download it but 1/2 through the download it keeps saying Download failed.



  2. #34
    Storm5150's Avatar
    Storm5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Storm5150 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsharter View Post
    i cant get my BBdesktop Manager to work now? stuck on check for device applications , u cant cancel or click anything, its the 5th time in a row its doing this i dont understand , i have work in 10 minutes and i cant restore my blackberry.. please help asap
    The only quick fix I can think of is close DM and reboot your pc then try it again

  3. #35
    Storm5150's Avatar
    Storm5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Storm5150 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    Anyone having problems connecting to Viigo, Slacker and/or installing VZWSongID? I read that some are having problems with Viigo, so maybe it's not just me, but Slacker isn't loading any stations, i signed in but it doesn't have any stations, i search for songs but it won't play. VZWSongID, I try to download it but 1/2 through the download it keeps saying Download failed.
    I found Slacker was acting up, after I logged in it just went to a white screen on my device so I deleted it.



  4. #36
    Bert336's Avatar
    Bert336 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm/Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsharter View Post
    i cant get my BBdesktop Manager to work now? stuck on check for device applications , u cant cancel or click anything, its the 5th time in a row its doing this i dont understand , i have work in 10 minutes and i cant restore my blackberry.. please help asap
    Dont use Desktop manager to load Leaks , only to restore your contacts WE all know better than that! USE Loader.exe to load the OS and restore applications.
    Last edited by Bert336; 10-22-2009 at 08:21 AM.

  5. #37
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    This is certainly a hot topic and annoying problem. I have found one other remedy for those with Quicklaunch. Using the Lock Tilt option works on the main menu screen. If you go to the main menu and BB button then choose QL Lock Tilt you won't see the white bars anymore. Of course you would have to first enable the feature from the options menu in Q/L itself.

    Just wanted to throw this into the mix and if you don't have Quicklaunch I would consider it, they just updated it again with some new features, it's a really great app
    Eric...Unless I read this wrong...would this also not let you go into landscape mode ?? :biglaugh:



  6. #38
    basilb's Avatar
    basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    My Viigo was working fine till this morning. It won't connect to the server this morning. I am wondering if they are having problems.
    Mine is working fine.

  7. #39
    Storm5150's Avatar
    Storm5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Storm5150 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Eric...Unless I read this wrong...would this also not let you go into landscape mode ?? :biglaugh:
    You pay too much attention :laugh2: no landscape but no white bars either, you just can't have both for now. I'm not sure why anyone would want the main menu in landscape anyway especially with this OS with the quick accelerometer the lock tilt seems to be a must to me, but then again I'm not normal

  8. #40
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert336 View Post
    Dont use Desktop manager to load Leaks , only to restore your contacts WE all know better than that! USE Loader.exe to load the OS and restore applications.
    I always use DM to install leaks. It's needed for me to activate my BES. Otherwise if I use apploader I then have to connect to the DM anyway to start the activation. I dont see much of a difference IMHO.
    Last edited by Rellims; 10-22-2009 at 08:26 AM.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •