Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 257 to 264 of 316

  1. #257
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    THERE you guys are!! LOL ok...yes, I shrunk .238 and you're saying not to...got it.

    Olta...you said to install it from the RIM launcher, right? Well, I thought that too and what it does is doesn't recognize that I installed .238 and it installs the OS I WAS using...which was .151. (No flaming...I've been out of the next for a couple of months due to military stuff. )



  2. #258
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    hey Olta..Do you use VVM w/.323..I do not get alerts when new VMs arrive. I actually have to click on the "Check New Messages" menu and any VMs will then come thru.. I would also like to know if I can delete the "Gmail" cods. I use yahoo so I dont know if I need them. Each time I use DM to backup my device, i get an error message stating something abt the gmail plugin was not stored...The more memory the better..ya know da deal!!

  3. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    So...in that case I suspect the vendor culprit. Make sure and delete vendor.xml file from c: program files>common files>research in motion> app loader. Then search your pc (all hidden files) for vendor. If it finds one, delete it to. Empty recycle bin and then try launching loader.


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    THERE you guys are!! LOL ok...yes, I shrunk .238 and you're saying not to...got it.

    Olta...you said to install it from the RIM launcher, right? Well, I thought that too and what it does is doesn't recognize that I installed .238 and it installs the OS I WAS using...which was .151. (No flaming...I've been out of the next for a couple of months due to military stuff. )
    Posted via BlackBerry device



  4. #260
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I do not use vvm, but am tempted as I hate checking Voicemail

    Try going to sounds icon and at the bottom, there's edit profiles and see if you can change settings there for vvm. I know vvm doesn't play nice with last few latest OS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    hey Olta..Do you use VVM w/.323..I do not get alerts when new VMs arrive. I actually have to click on the "Check New Messages" menu and any VMs will then come thru.. I would also like to know if I can delete the "Gmail" cods. I use yahoo so I dont know if I need them. Each time I use DM to backup my device, i get an error message stating something abt the gmail plugin was not stored...The more memory the better..ya know da deal!!
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  5. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I do not use vvm, but am tempted as I hate checking Voicemail

    Try going to sounds icon and at the bottom, there's edit profiles and see if you can change settings there for vvm. I know vvm doesn't play nice with last few latest OS.


    Posted via BlackBerry device
    As for the Gmail cods..What's your opion on that..I'll try the sound thing and hopefully that fixes it..if not.oh well maybe .328 when released will take care of that and a couple of other bugs..



  6. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I believe you can delete them with no issues. I don't think any other mail services use those besides gmail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    As for the Gmail cods..What's your opion on that..I'll try the sound thing and hopefully that fixes it..if not.oh well maybe .328 when released will take care of that and a couple of other bugs..
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  7. #263
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I believe you can delete them with no issues. I don't think any other mail services use those besides gmail.


    Posted via BlackBerry device

    Great,,More memory for me:haha:..I can use Crack utility or BBSAK to remove them right? or do you recommend removing the codes from the ol fashion way prior to loading OS

  8. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    Great,,More memory for me:haha:..I can use Crack utility or BBSAK to remove them right? or do you recommend removing the codes from the ol fashion way prior to loading OS
    Either way is fine...I like to remove before loading....and NO :17: don't use crack util. It doesn't play nice with 5.0 OS, and many people had their phone bricked by it.

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •