Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    I did that but I could not
    hmm did you use shrink a os..



  2. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    hmm did you use shrink a os..
    No, I did not do anything. I just load the hybrid of .238/287 and run over fresh .230. Pull some batteries. That is all. When I open the attached, a JavaScipt alert appeared: "to open this attachment, you must save it to your disk. Right-click the link and then click Save. With a single-buton mouse, hold the button down over the link, and then click Save". I use bbkey: select, menu, back,...(I open the email by Operamini)

    Thanks

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    No, I did not do anything. I just load the hybrid of .238/287 and run over fresh .230. Pull some batteries. That is all. When I open the attached, a JavaScipt alert appeared: "to open this attachment, you must save it to your disk. Right-click the link and then click Save. With a single-buton mouse, hold the button down over the link, and then click Save". I use bbkey: select, menu, back,...(I open the email by Operamini)

    Thanks
    how large was the file



  4. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    how large was the file
    Only 23KB (one pdf file)

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    Only 23KB (one pdf file)
    i would try possibly wiping and reloading or connecting to the pc and opening dm and making sure that you arent missing anything like attacment



  6. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    i would try possibly wiping and reloading or connecting to the pc and opening dm and making sure that you arent missing anything like attacment
    OK thanks! Let me try it

  7. #15
    sunkast Guest
    Before you wipe and reload, double check that you have the BlackBerry Attachment Service installed on your phone.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Before you wipe and reload, double check that you have the BlackBerry Attachment Service installed on your phone.
    I already checked it. I can save attached file by browser but not with Opera

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •