Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 553 to 560 of 677

  1. #553
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Same results for me. No leak at all!
    Damn for reals? Its only been 1 1/2 hours for me and I went down like 10+ already! hmmm....I may have to jump straight to this!



  2. #554
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Same results for me. No leak at all!
    nice nice ... im happy.

  3. #555
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    No worries! Im bored so Ill do what I can! Got a meeting in a bit but shouldnt be that long! So in other words....Im good!
    thanks man .... i wil lbe back shortly...



  4. #556
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    No worries! Im bored so Ill do what I can! Got a meeting in a bit but shouldnt be that long! So in other words....Im good!
    I'm on it. J-5 Let you know how it works out.
    Thanks BBM. Have a good day.

  5. #557
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    I'm on it. J-5 Let you know how it works out.
    Thanks BBM. Have a good day.
    Cool..keep me posted!



  6. #558
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    PA
    PIN
    3177EC53
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .841/.862/6.0.0.141 hybrid
    Posts
    31

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Cool..keep me posted!
    i noticed jlevy made a reference about his increase in volume with 122. he mentioned updating the PRL's. what is that? and is thee anything else i can do to increase volume during phon calls? i apologize if these subjects were covered before. just got done working a 16hr shift.

  7. #559
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Cool..keep me posted!
    WOO HOO! Up and running. Shows V.122 -.153. For those who are following here's what i did. I reinstalled V.114 and id not run DM when asked. Then I copied the V3 Java files into the shared/loader folder and then copied the .122 java files over top of that. Also copied the .122 CDMA in to the CdMA loader folder. Went to App loader and removed the vendor file and ran loader from there. Went like silk. Memory only showed 31.3Mb soI did the mandatory battery pull and now I'm at 43.4 which is pretty average for me.
    Thanks a million to Johnny-5 and Bmerdinian. Now when's the v1 coming?? LOL

  8. #560
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by giff111 View Post
    i noticed jlevy made a reference about his increase in volume with 122. he mentioned updating the PRL's. what is that? and is thee anything else i can do to increase volume during phon calls? i apologize if these subjects were covered before. just got done working a 16hr shift.
    who is your provider?

Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •