04-09-2009, 04:07 AM
I think the new hybrid most are running, 184.108.40.206 JAVA, .113 CDMA (Bmerdinian), .86 MMS fix (Shanepark2) from .114 HYBRID V3 (Bbcrackman) should be called the jpking hybrid.
Originally Posted by jpking
I put the .122 into .114 Hybrid first. And since I only used the .122 Java files & left the v3 CDMA (which is actually the .113 CDMA), it's the same as above (...minus the .86 MMS fix, which I've never had a problem with MMS) H
Haha, only joking. I don't care what it's called, just glad we have a new leak to play with!
Last edited by jpking; 04-09-2009 at 02:48 PM.
04-09-2009, 04:18 AM
OR if you have any problems with it Neo or I can delete it for you. Just let us know.
Originally Posted by Neolantis
04-09-2009, 04:55 AM
I could not figure out how to uninstall .114 V3 off my laptop. I do not see it in the remove programs area therefore I cannot copy and paste into the .75 that I installed thru my desktop manager. I went to bed and will run .75 today until I get off work and hopefuly have a solution then. Thanks for any help.
Originally Posted by bbcrackman
04-09-2009, 05:09 AM
if it is not in your add remove programs, then it is not installed on you pc
The First way is to use the Hybrid V3 files with the .122 files. This will show build 122 platform 144
The Second way is the basic install of the .122 over ANY OS you already have installed. This will show build 122 platform 153
From what I've notced...They both work fine, but If you do it the SECOND way, you might have a memory leak.
I will post noth ways, and you can choose which you want to have installed.
BOTH WAY CAN BE DONE FROM ANY OS.
Back up your device
First way....with Hybrid v3
1. Download the Hybrid V3 file from http://www.brettwyman.com/blackberry/hybrid/hybrid3.zip
2. Extract files to desktop.
3. Copy the CDMA FOLDER ONLY and paste it in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\ (the latest OS version on your PC) "yes to replace"
4. Download the 122 rar file from MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
5. Copy the JAVA FOLDER ONLY and paste it in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\ (the latest OS version on your PC) "yes to replace"
6. Delete the vendor file from C:/Program files/ Common Files/ Research in Motion/ Apploader " if its not there, even better"
7. Run AppLoader from C:/Program files/ Common Files/ Research in Motion/ Apploader
Last edited by Neolantis; 04-09-2009 at 05:16 AM.
04-09-2009, 05:14 AM
Ahhh, why can't you tell me? Is it a secret or something?
Originally Posted by bmerdinian
04-09-2009, 05:19 AM
it means 10 charactors.
Originally Posted by T-Rob
it's simply if you try to post less than 10 characters in a post you get a warning that you have to have at least 10.
so if you want to just say "ok" to someone you can but have to add to your post something else to make it come to at least 10 characters. (so most people just do "10 char")
I believe the minimum is 3 in this forum though. It is for me at least.
Last edited by Neolantis; 04-09-2009 at 05:21 AM.
04-09-2009, 05:25 AM
Got it, Neo...thank you, sir.
04-09-2009, 05:25 AM
Tags for this Thread