Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 329 to 336 of 677

  1. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    ok, I'm not 100% sure on that, but I thought bbcrackman had said he used the radio code from .113. Maybe he can shed some light on this. I was under the assumption that they were one in the same, but I could be wrong.
    took captures of both... you tell me



  2. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    ok, I'm not 100% sure on that, but I thought bbcrackman had said he used the radio code from .113. Maybe he can shed some light on this. I was under the assumption that they were one in the same, but I could be wrong.
    The radio code used in v3 is from .113

  3. #331
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    "B" have you read or heard of any Bell subscribers having reboot probs?
    nope...im on bell and no reboots.
    I have on the other hand, had my screen act up and freeze once.



  4. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    ok, I'm not 100% sure on that, but I thought bbcrackman had said he used the radio code from .113. Maybe he can shed some light on this. I was under the assumption that they were one in the same, but I could be wrong.
    took captures of both... you tell me

    the captures are not working. Although it's only 19 K each but open both CDMA files and compare them and you tell me

  5. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    took captures of both... you tell me

    the captures are not working. Although it's only 19 K each but open both CDMA files and compare them and you tell me
    The easiest way to tell is just run Crackutil on v3. That will tell you for sure. But I am 99.9% sure v3 use the sfi from 113.



  6. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    took captures of both... you tell me

    the captures are not working. Although it's only 19 K each but open both CDMA files and compare them and you tell me
    that really doesnt show much unless you have the dates modified of course. the actual file has the exact same name. only way to tell inside the folder is to see the date modified.

  7. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    The easiest way to tell is just run Crackutil on v3. That will tell you for sure. But I am 99.9% sure v3 use the sfi from 113.
    it has to. .113 is platform .144. i put .109 radio on 122 last night and i had platform .136 which is .109. so if .144 is platform for .113 then v3 is 100% using .113 radio.

  8. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    nope...im on bell and no reboots.
    I have on the other hand, had my screen act up and freeze once.
    Next 24hrs for this one is going to be interesting..dont think Bell and Verizon are going to play well together.
    Last edited by cruznthru; 04-08-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •