Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 677

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    i cant beleive this MEMORY going up lol goes down to 34 then goes back up to 38 after the paste of the V3 BBcrackmans' hybrid on the CDMA folder

    So, just download .122 from the megaupload link, then paste the v3 Hybrid the same as I did with .114 os?? Is that what you're saying?

    ...or JUST the CDMA folder?
    Last edited by Neolantis; 04-08-2009 at 01:32 AM.



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    ...or JUST the CDMA folder?
    you need the CDMA folder from V3 Hybrid and the Java folder from the Megaupload link on my Thread which is the .122 Java folder...and the JAva folder should be opened, copy the files inside and paste them IN to the Java folder

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    did you update the megaupload link with the new v3 code to .122. Or will you post a link on here so we can get the un-leaky version? lol
    well since you already have the V3 hybrid just get the CDMA files from there! i will update tomorrow ...



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    you need the CDMA folder from V3 Hybrid and the Java folder from the Megaupload link on my Thread which is the .122 Java folder...and the JAva folder should be opened, copy the files inside and paste them IN to the Java folder
    Got it! So what do you think about me doing this on top of the .114 os? Good, or bad idea??

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    yeah i duno what all that means heheh it just seems like the bbmaps isnt either on my computer, or dm cant find it..
    k... dial *228 then choose options 1 let the phone peeb 3 times and says updated or programmed with success. then dial again .228 choose option 2 the PRL update. Let it do the same thing. Hit ok you are done !



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    Got it! So what do you think about me doing this on top of the .114 os? Good, or bad idea??
    i can answer that since i tried it. I couldnt get the OS to show .122 it showed me as .114 so i did my tests and came up with this THREAD. Give it a shot but i guess you will have same issue. OR you will have mem leak ...


    My mem is now @ 34.6 i started with 29 LOL

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    yeah i duno what all that means heheh it just seems like the bbmaps isnt either on my computer, or dm cant find it..
    who is your provider?

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    i can answer that since i tried it. I couldnt get the OS to show .122 it showed me as .114 so i did my tests and came up with this THREAD. Give it a shot but i guess you will have same issue. OR you will have mem leak ...


    My mem is now @ 34.6 i started with 29 LOL
    Alright, sounds good. Thanks again!

Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •