Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 265 to 272 of 677

  1. #265
    JPY's Avatar
    JPY
    JPY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Va.
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The latest :)
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    You will need to have WinZip or WInRAR to extract the files. Here is the link for WinRAR
    I have winzip, maybe i chose the wrong option, download it again?




  2. #266
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Here is another free zip/rar extractor 7-zip Its very easy and user friendly.
    Last edited by Shane; 04-08-2009 at 07:40 PM.

  3. #267
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by JPY View Post
    I have winzip, maybe i chose the wrong option, download it again?
    If it did not extract properly then you may have to re-download. I prefer to use WinRAR for RAR files. just my pref. If the files are not there and you no longer have a container then yes you will have to download again

  4. #268
    JPY's Avatar
    JPY
    JPY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Va.
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The latest :)
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    If it did not extract properly then you may have to re-download. I prefer to use WinRAR for RAR files. just my pref. If the files are not there and you no longer have a container then yes you will have to download again
    i downloaded the one you sent bbc and have found the two files be back soon
    thanks

  5. #269
    PRINCEJUDAH's Avatar
    PRINCEJUDAH is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    v5.0.0.320
    Posts
    124

    Wink

    Ok I know everyone hates reading these. But I was one of the first to mention the .122 coming soon and low and behold we now have the partial leak. Not to take any credit because my credit goes out to all who respond on findings and changes and take time to customize better hybrids. But I work on Wall Street in NY and was told by one of the Companies contracted with both RIM and Verizon simultaneously that VZW plans on releasing .122 within the next week or so. Yes...I am with you with the pain of their discrepancies but they are in serious testing and that honestly so far they are satisfied as it is the most stable OS released to them by RIM. Everything works in their eyes and it will be released as an official pacifier upgrade. I am only part of this forum and can only pass on the information that I attain on a respective level. All I can say as I am with you and that we keep our fingers crossed.

  6. #270
    JPY's Avatar
    JPY
    JPY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Va.
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The latest :)
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by JPY View Post
    i downloaded the one you sent bbc and have found the two files be back soon
    thanks
    Do I open the two folders and copy the contents or just the folder itself?

  7. #271
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCEJUDAH View Post
    Ok I know everyone hates reading these. But I was one of the first to mention the .122 coming soon and low and behold we now have the partial leak. Not to take any credit because my credit goes out to all who respond on findings and changes and take time to customize better hybrids. But I work on Wall Street in NY and was told by one of the Companies contracted with both RIM and Verizon simultaneously that VZW plans on releasing .122 within the next week or so. Yes...I am with you with the pain of their discrepancies but they are in serious testing and that honestly so far they are satisfied as it is the most stable OS released to them by RIM. Everything works in their eyes and it will be released as an official pacifier upgrade. I am only part of this forum and can only pass on the information that I attain on a respective level. All I can say as I am with you and that we keep our fingers crossed.
    Thank you PRINCEJUDAH, we appreciate the information you provide and have provided!

  8. #272
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by JPY View Post
    Do I open the two folders and copy the contents or just the folder itself?
    Open the 122 Java folder and copy all the contents, then go into your Java folder in the os and rt click and paste, yes to overwrite

    Then go back and copy the cdma folder, open your OS and paste, yes to overwrite

    Then use loader to load the OS

Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •