Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 248 of 677

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    51
    What are the main differences between the hybrid and the Bell official? I have heard about a memory leak, but is there battery, signal, or something else changed between the 2?



  2. #242
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by bdube View Post
    Thanks so much...i have to say this site has been much more helpful than crackberry has been to me
    Glad you're enjoying it.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by bdube View Post
    Thanks so much...i have to say this site has been much more helpful than crackberry has been to me

    You're very welcome, we look forward to seeing you in the forums!



  4. #244
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by fraserb2 View Post
    What are the main differences between the hybrid and the Bell official? I have heard about a memory leak, but is there battery, signal, or something else changed between the 2?
    In my opinion I have noticed almost no appreciable difference between the two after testing .122 for about 24 hours. As a matter of fact, I am reverting back to v3 since there a few things I liked more about it. However, that is my opinion. Feel free to read through the forums and decide for yourself.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    v5.0.0.320
    Posts
    124
    I must admit, said it before and said it again....I know my stuff but Jlevy73 and BBCrackman know their shit! Gotta give respect to the time out that they take to accommodate us all.



  6. #246
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No the first way should reduce memory leak according to the information in the first post.
    Apparently, the first post was amended to now say that the second way may result in a memory leak.

    Can anyone who installed 122 using the first method (and who had memory leaks with prior versions, like 113 or 114 v3) confirm that there is no memory leak if you use the first method (Hybrid v3 CDMA and 122 JAVA)?

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    seriously, after the fast response i got from both of them, im thinking i might get vip

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    Apparently, the first post was amended to now say that the second way may result in a memory leak.

    Can anyone who installed 122 using the first method (and who had memory leaks with prior versions, like 113 or 114 v3) confirm that there is no memory leak if you use the first method (Hybrid v3 CDMA and 122 JAVA)?
    Inherently BlackBerry's have memory leak, it is just how they are built. I wouldnt worry to much about it unless you get below 5mb then your device will perform sluggish. You are ok on either CDMA. It all depends on what you have loaded on your device in regards to 3rd party apps. If your device is running good then I wouldnt worry about it, if you want to have .153 then go for it. Its all up to you and we are all here to help should you need it.

Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •