Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 185 to 192 of 677

  1. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx
    Posts
    39
    woohoo! no more mem LEAK!!



  2. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    I just tried another combination, .113 with .122 Java & CDMA. We'll see how this runs. I think .113 is a good base os since it's so stable, but I'm thinking I should go back to the .113 CDMA file (which is the CDMA file used in v3). I'll keep you all posted. And everyone feel free to play around with these & let us know what works for you.
    i have this running since yest and no mem leak the phone is smooth . Just that we have to clarify about theplatform thing when i return home tonight !!!

  3. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by saucy View Post
    woohoo! no more mem LEAK!!
    with ? whats your combination ?



  4. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx
    Posts
    39
    luckily for me, i don't use viigo. Another app that's a killer in memory is VZnav.

  5. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerdinian View Post
    i have this running since yest and no mem leak the phone is smooth . Just that we have to clarify about theplatform thing when i return home tonight !!!
    Yeah, right now I'm on platform .153 because I'm using the .122 CDMA file, but I'm guessing that when I switch to the .113 CDMA, it's gonna say platform .144 Which I don't really care what it reads, as long as my phone runs smooth, fast, & has little to no mem leak. I think some people just want the big numbers, they want to see .153 on their phones, it looks cooler than .144! haha



  6. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jpking View Post
    Yeah, right now I'm on platform .153 because I'm using the .122 CDMA file, but I'm guessing that when I switch to the .113 CDMA, it's gonna say platform .144 Which I don't really care what it reads, as long as my phone runs smooth, fast, & has little to no mem leak. I think some people just want the big numbers, they want to see .153 on their phones, it looks cooler than .144! haha
    RIGHT !!! this is the way we ROLL

  7. #191
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx
    Posts
    39
    With your original combo (.122 with .114hybrid radio installed over .114). I'm just saying i'm looking forward to no more memory leaks with this. Its too early to tell will post findings later tonight.

  8. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by saucy View Post
    luckily for me, i don't use viigo. Another app that's a killer in memory is VZnav.
    Yes VZ Nav, Visual Voicemail, Viigo, Where and Weatherbug are all killers on your memory. But once again guys don't worry about memory unless you are below 5mb. It's a false illusion your phone uses memory for every function and yes it will leak. As long your phone is performing well just enjoy and don't fixate so much on how much memory or lack thereof you have.

Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •