Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 677

  1. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx
    Posts
    39
    hey all,

    first post here. Followed everything to the DOT. Instead of using .76, i used 114. Copied the CDMA folder from .114 hybrid and Java Folder from .122. Copied and pasted only the contents of the java folder from .122 into java folder of .114. Shrunk it down with shrink-an-os by lyrical, wiped and loaded. Still showing platform 4.0.0.144... what am i doing wrong?



  2. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    If you use v3 Radio (CDMA) it will show .144. The radio file mandates the PL#
    So what's the best, most reliable, un-leaky radio code?

  3. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by jberry View Post
    Do you find this is better than running 122 on 153 than 144 (or even 136?!)
    I have the same question. I loaded and followed the directions (as best I could) and got 4.7.0.122 Platform 144.

    I guess what everyone is asking is 144 better than 153? If 153 is better, then use the CMDA from 122 if 144 is better, use the CMDA from V3.

    Are these correct statements?



  4. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    If you use v3 Radio (CDMA) it will show .144. The radio file mandates the PL#
    Right so I guess I don't see the point of the original thread with a hybrid posted this is just to get .122 to work as .122 alone

  5. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by saucy View Post
    hey all,

    first post here. Followed everything to the DOT. Instead of using .76, i used 114. Copied the CDMA folder from .114 hybrid and Java Folder from .122. Copied and pasted only the contents of the java folder from .122 into java folder of .114. Shrunk it down with shrink-an-os by lyrical, wiped and loaded. Still showing platform 4.0.0.144... what am i doing wrong?
    The CDMA file from the hybrid is what's making it platform .144 But from the sound of things, that's looking like the best way to go



  6. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    I have the same question. I loaded and followed the directions (as best I could) and got 4.7.0.122 Platform 144.

    I guess what everyone is asking is 144 better than 153? If 153 is better, then use the CMDA from 122 if 144 is better, use the CMDA from V3.

    Are these correct statements?
    I used the .122 cdma and didn't like it. I then tried it with .109 cdma which was better but I think v3 is better so ill try it with .113 cdma since that's what v3 uses and its been amazing

  7. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx
    Posts
    39
    I installed .122 yesterday without replacing the CDMA file from .114 hybrid and i was able to get platform 4.0.0.153. The CDMA file from hybrid .114 is definitely the cause of the difference in platform #.

  8. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    I have the same question. I loaded and followed the directions (as best I could) and got 4.7.0.122 Platform 144.

    I guess what everyone is asking is 144 better than 153? If 153 is better, then use the CMDA from 122 if 144 is better, use the CMDA from V3.

    Are these correct statements?
    Those are correct statement. As for which is best, well that is different from phone to phone.

Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •