Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 233 to 240 of 272

  1. #233
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    .122 was probably the most stable of all the OS's I have used to date. However, I was not crazy about the radio. So far I have swapped the .122 radio out of the .109 radio which I didn't like either and now am using .90. What can I like my keys BIG.
    I like the big keys but it doesnt bother me much, i liked .109, it was really stable and quick for me, so im gonna be switching to 3.5-.109 here soon and let it play out



  2. #234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I like the big keys but it doesnt bother me much, i liked .109, it was really stable and quick for me, so im gonna be switching to 3.5-.109 here soon and let it play out
    For some reason me and v3.5-109 did not get along well. I remember loving 109 but in combination with v3.5 did not work well for me. Perhaps that will be different for you.

  3. #235
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    For some reason me and v3.5-109 did not get along well. I remember loving 109 but in combination with v3.5 did not work well for me. Perhaps that will be different for you.
    I'm hoping so, if it doesnt i can always go back to this 5.0 hybrid, which i havent had a reboot at all *knock on wood*



  4. #236
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    29
    i have 3.5 and it's been great. I would love to try this for my verizon phone but why when you have it good. I've heard good and bad things about this os. i don't hear this about 3.5 or 3.51.

  5. #237
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    RI
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    8
    I tried the Bell .122 for about ten minutes before I went back to 3.5...
    I found .122 to be slow, unresponsive and the MMS didn't work, it was the same old colored box problem with ANY picture, even those taken with the 9530.

    3.5 is as good as my Storm has been... and that's pretty darn good, IMO.



  6. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    After 3 days of BELL .122, I have also switched back to 3.5

    The memory drain on .122 was very sporadic for me. It would go along nice and stable, and then dump 7MB in 15 minutes...and 4 MB more 15 min later...and I'm doing nothing with my BB when it happens. weird...

    I like 3.5 best anyway...v3 second best.

  7. #239
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    I need help just switch from stock 9530 0.75 running on tmobile to 4.7.0.109 (platform 4.0.0.136) and I cant keep my EDGE, when ever i resend my service books it will show EDGE until i try to log to the net

  8. #240
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    I need help just switch from stock 9530 0.75 running on tmobile to 4.7.0.109 (platform 4.0.0.136) and I cant keep my EDGE, when ever i resend my service books it will show EDGE until i try to log to the net

    You need to be running the .90 sfi (radio code) it holds EDGE the best out of all of them. You can install the Hybrid v3.5-90 and that one will give you what you're lokking for.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •