Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 69

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    The radio is still .230, correct?


    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Yes



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    PIN
    20E65CBE
    Device
    Storm 9500
    OS
    Whatever the latest is...484 straight leak right now
    Posts
    110
    can you install this hybrid over 216? i'm gonna install it on a 9500 will it work or should i just stick with the java?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by alisneaky View Post
    can you install this hybrid over 216? i'm gonna install it on a 9500 will it work or should i just stick with the java?
    You can try installing it straight over the one you have installed. Lyricidal usually give choice between 9500 and 9530 in the installers. If not, then just cancel and copy java.



  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    You can try installing it straight over the one you have installed. Lyricidal usually give choice between 9500 and 9530 in the installers. If not, then just cancel and copy java.
    I think the Lyrical recommendation was 9500 over 216 and 9530 over 230. I have installed it and it seems quicker, better memory, I did a BBSAK wipe and then did a clean install, restored my backup, and then restored my 3rd party apps and everything is working great.


  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    You can try installing it straight over the one you have installed. Lyricidal usually give choice between 9500 and 9530 in the installers. If not, then just cancel and copy java.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsolace View Post
    That is strange... I didn't do a full wipe of my device, maybe I'll give that a whirl and see what happens.

    Also, anybody able to get a GPS lock with this release? Been trying for a while with gmaps, poynt & amaze but so far no dice.
    Hi when I was running 238, I didn't have gmaps, but GPS worked great with poynt, Where and Blackberry maps




  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by basilb View Post
    Hi when I was running 238, I didn't have gmaps, but GPS worked great with poynt, Where and Blackberry maps

    Simple solution if you are running a 5.0 OS and don't have Google Maps:

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/s...r-request.html

    Go to this thread, and click the OTA link for GMaps. This link will download the correct version.


    Regarding the Calendar problem, the only thing I can think of is the Default Service for Calendar was changed at some point. This seems to wreak havoc on the calendar database. I have to delete the calendar database, reset my Default Service to gmail.com; uninstall Google Sync, reinstall it; and finally re-sync my calendar. Only at that point will it re-sync correctly once it is messed up.
    Last edited by Dave12308; 10-15-2009 at 09:17 PM.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    chicago burbs
    PIN
    dammoni-uhhhhm
    Device
    Verizon 9530/Droid
    OS
    Lyricidal .238/296 Hybrid/android 2.0
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Simple solution if you are running a 5.0 OS and don't have Google Maps:

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/s...r-request.html

    Go to this thread, and click the OTA link for GMaps. This link will download the correct version.


    Regarding the Calendar problem, the only thing I can think of is the Default Service for Calendar was changed at some point. This seems to wreak havoc on the calendar database. I have to delete the calendar database, reset my Default Service to gmail.com; uninstall Google Sync, reinstall it; and finally re-sync my calendar. Only at that point will it re-sync correctly once it is messed up.
    i have found that if you install your service books first from backup before your anything else it eliminates the default calendar book. when you load a new os it creates a default email/calendar entry in your service book. and if you dont overwrite the original service book entry with your own books, it puts all your entries into the default book.
    good luck

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    New hybrid out out with 296 files

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •