Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 408 of 436

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    One moment I will find you the instructions on how to unbrick.
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ked-berry.html



  2. #402
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I personally would wipe it and do a clean install of 103 then copy and paste the files and reinstall.
    yeah, do that, use http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...commander.html

    and you will get the 507 error at the end.

    then load your OS through the loader not DM

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    none
    Device
    storm
    OS
    depends if you can help
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I personally would wipe it and do a clean install of 103 then copy and paste the files and reinstall.
    Why 103?



  4. #404
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TF, NJ
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .113
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Google Winrar and try the evaluation version. Then use that to extract the files.
    You ARE the man!
    Too lazy here to google anything ...... LMAO!

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TF, NJ
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .113
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    yeah, do that, use http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...commander.html

    and you will get the 507 error at the end.

    then load your OS through the loader not DM
    Oh man???? Now you guys are making me sweat a bit and maybe delay the leak install...CRAP!



  6. #406
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5

    Just Rebooted

    Loaded up and rebooted. Seems to be all good. Will update in a few hours.

    Gracias por el download!

    -Peace

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by njdevils1986 View Post
    Oh man???? Now you guys are making me sweat a bit and maybe delay the leak install...CRAP!
    don't sweat it, as long as you ask questions we will help. win-win

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by ftsbb View Post
    Loaded up and rebooted. Seems to be all good. Will update in a few hours.

    Gracias por el download!

    -Peace
    good job man, cool

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •